• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD: Basic Information

Do you feel the website was informative?

• Total voters
ImaginitivelyCute,

Did you think the article was informative?

What made you like it enough to share it here?

Do you feel like you are learning from people on the forum?

I’m curious what your interest in autism is. Not opposed to your interest, just curious about it.

ImaginitivelyCute,

Did you think the article was informative?

What made you like it enough to share it here?

Do you feel like you are learning from people on the forum?

I’m curious what your interest in autism is. Not opposed to your interest, just curious about it.
My friend has high Functioning Autism, so i want to understand it.

It also shows other medical conditions, which could help occupy people and their time.

My friend has high Functioning Autism, so i want to understand it.
You’re being a good friend this way, Eternity. I wish more non autistic people would show allyship/willingness to support their neurodivergent peers like you :)

One of my coworkers upon me disclosing my autism diagnosis asked me about my experience as an autistic person and I was happy to inform her about it. Should I send her a link to AF if she wants more info about autism?

Somewhat.
You guys seem to mimic what you see, but missing the small details of "Normal" behavior.
Are you reading through various old threads to learn more? Its a good way to start to understand a diverse group.

Normal is not important to many of us.

Its interesting you used the word mimic.

Where can you relate to what some people here have shared? That is also important for understanding.

Are you reading through various old threads to learn more? Its a good way to start to understand a diverse group.
This question isn’t directed at me but I joined here back in September in hopes of finding a support network of ppl that are neurodivergent like me.

This question isn’t directed at me but I joined here back in September in hopes of finding a support network of ppl that are neurodivergent like me.

Glad you did.

1686223171237.jpeg

You’re being a good friend this way, Eternity. I wish more non autistic people would show allyship/willingness to support their neurodivergent peers like you :)

One of my coworkers upon me disclosing my autism diagnosis asked me about my experience as an autistic person and I was happy to inform her about it. Should I send her a link to AF if she wants more info about autism?
We are all people, who require the same basic things in order to function.

(Personally, i find Autistics and others with neurodiversities to be WAY better company than some bimbo/Ken who speand thousands on say "Gucci" Where all of them have the same "Tee-Hee" personality.

Ya know, the narcissistic type who in which you have to control the urge to go upside their head.

Somewhat.
You guys seem to mimic what you see, but missing the small details of "Normal" behavior.

No offense meant here, but imagine that flipped around instead regarding people like your friend and the majority of members here. Too many of us wondering why others seems to miss details period, why they behave the way that they do and other "whys" that get asked here on a daily basis. I'd like to bet your friend has some questions along those lines as well.

Last edited:
Personally, i find Autistics and others with neurodiversities to be WAY better company than some bimbo/Ken who speand thousands on say "Gucci" Where all of them have the same "Tee-Hee" personality.
And Pinterest thinks I will buy a Gucci handbag or Chanel watch for no reason lol.
IMG_2437.png

New Threads

Top Bottom