• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Art tablet fund update

I don't pass judgment on you for using go fund me. Yes, there are needy people, but many won't use go fund me. If you do get funded, just remember to play it forward and help someone if YOU get a chance to. No judgement here. You could try working for a temp agency, you may make a little more, gain experience, and be able to move up. Some temp agencies will train you for free. I taught myself typing, excel skills really help. I always applied for jobs l had no training for. Lol. My friend here is earning 18.00 dollars a hour, and all she is doing is data entry. But sometimes a company will like you, and give you a better paying job. That's happened to me. It's okay to apply for jobs that you don't have training for, many companies are willing to train, they just want positive attitude and a can do demeanor.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom