• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are you happy?

C

Chris

Fairly self explanatory topic-title, just incase you didn't get it:

Are you happy with your life so far?

Simply put - yes. Very. :) Good days and bad days. Majoritively, good.

Yes. In my childhood, no. But thank God that's over. I still have some pretty **** days and some fairly rough patches, but overall, yes.

Probably not.
But at least I have a grasp on reality. I value that over being delusional and happy.
EMZ=]

Wow, I'm surprised to hear so many people feel down...

I'm quite happy with the way things are going at the moment. Fortunately I've fallen into a large group of friends and my social life is as good as I could hope. Many people think I'm weird, but are more than happy to accept that! :D It's taken a while getting here, and since I'm in my last year at school I'm going to have to start over next year at uni. I'm up for a challenge!

Life at my second primary school was far from idillic. I joined in year 4, so as the new kid, I never really fitted in. I was bullied senseless. After a year or so, once I'd settled down a bit I found I was the best at science in the class, which certainly didn't help socially. Let's just say that learning 22 decimal places of PI was probably the worst decision of my life! I eventually managed to make a few friends, but was constantly picked on as the geek. Looking back, I'd can see why. I was so completely socially ignorant!

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

No. Not at all. My life is currently out of control. There's a lot of bad, painful stuff going on and I hate it. And the only ways I have of dealing with any of it are really bad and in the long run just make things worse. I'm having panic attacks more and more often, and along with them migranes, I can't sleep without having horrible dreams that leave me feeling like crying when I wake up and I won't even go into my eating. And the worst part is I am terrible at talking to people about my feelings, it just doesn't work very well. Hence why I'm ranting to you guys XD Feel very free to ignore me, I just need to unload XD

Rant over ^^

No, until I get properly diagnosed for a start. I am so far behind in life and nobody is of any help.

I'm in. I'm embarrassed and depressed because of my embarrassment, and the more my dad tries to bully me out of being embarrassed the more embarrassed I get. I'm so relieved I'll be getting my own place soon.

Yes and No to me.
I can say that i am happy but i am not really happy.
I am sad but not really sad, in pain but not really in pain.

Its hard to give it a word so i will just go with Yes and No.

I'm really good right now,there was a lot of agonisin' on the road to my horizon but things worked out ok.

New Threads

Top Bottom