• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone interested in Spider-Man?

spider-man is my favorite hero! my love for the webslinger started at a young age with the dreamcast version of the spider-man game

spiderman2000-sq-1642797676346.jpg

i love the tom holland spider-man, but tobey is still my favorite. the raimi movies just had such a stacked cast, and i love the campiness and almost absurd line deliveries at points from dunst and maguire.

spider-man was also my dad's way of helping me if i had bad dreams when i was young. he would tell me to go back to sleep but imagine spider-man coming into the dream to help me, which i remember helping.

i also like venom, particularly as the antihero/cooperator with the spider, and i'm hoping the mcu going forward does something with the tom hardy venom cameo in the most recent movie.

i like this fanwrite for the next trilogy of spider-man films, i hope they do some good stuff!

So many people are obsessed with this teenage boy after he discovers he can shoot a sticky white substance from his body. It’s the end of the world as we know it.

I
I’m having a huge fixation on Spider-Man right now because I recently watched Across the Spider-Verse and read Marvel Zombies. Peter in Marvel Zombies is such a fascinating character, and I could talk about him a lot.

I might rewatch the MCU Spider-Man films since I recently saw the other Spider-Man movies with Toby and Andrew.
I only like the Tobey Maguire one and would never watch any of the others. I love Tobey as Spiderman and Kirsten Dunst as Mary jane. I was always a big Kirsten Dunst fan.
Spiderman is one of my favourite heroes as well.
I like how he has webs that come out of his hands and he grabs buildings.
And did U know there is Spider-Girl? I wish they made a Spider-Girl movie?
She is mayday parker. Peter parkers daughter.
I think she has blonde hair I think. Makes no sense since she is Mary Janes daughter and I thought she was a red head and Peter Parker brown.
I do not like Gwendolyn Stacey, I think he was always made for Mary Jane and always had a amazing soulmate connection with her.

I

I only like the Tobey Maguire one and would never watch any of the others. I love Tobey as Spiderman and Kirsten Dunst as Mary jane. I was always a big Kirsten Dunst fan.
Spiderman is one of my favourite heroes as well.
I like how he has webs that come out of his hands and he grabs buildings.
And did U know there is Spider-Girl? I wish they made a Spider-Girl movie?
She is mayday parker. Peter parkers daughter.
I think she has blonde hair I think. Makes no sense since she is Mary Janes daughter and I thought she was a red head and Peter Parker brown.
I do not like Gwendolyn Stacey, I think he was always made for Mary Jane and always had a amazing soulmate connection with her.

Did you like seeing Tobey, Tom and Andrew's versions of Spider-Man interacting with each other in No Way Home.

Spider Man 2 with Tobey McGuire is easily the best of the live action Spider Man movies to date, IMO.
I
Did you like seeing Tobey, Tom and Andrew's versions of Spider-Man interacting with each other in No Way Home.

It is cool but I will never think anyone is great other than Tobey because Peter Parker was a nerd.
And andrew Garfield is too cool and charismatic and idk tom is kind of weird, he tries to play 2 nerdy so I would have to watch the whole movie.
But Tobey actually looks like a nerd, acts like a nerd even if perhaps he is not the best actor.
Thou just because his pauses in his voice are weird does not mean he does not play Peter Parker very well.

I quite like the Miguel O'Hara version of Spider-Man from the "2099" series as well; that costume is pretty good, especially with the 'Skull Spider' emblem.

spiderman-2099-2020-bz.jpg

Just watched the new animated Spiderverse movie last weekend, and it was brilliant. Better than the first one, which was also brilliant.

New Threads

Top Bottom