• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

anyone in here ...

krackerz1590

does any girls like me with AS ,officially diagnosed depression and anxiety disorder i think got addictive personality i punish myself which connects with low self-esteem and AS together i have self harmed on and off for 7 years started when 14 years old i tried different things to distract myself hasn't worked now my body is scarred in places i cut me! i hooked love the feelings it gives me ............ i like to hurt me! i struggle when depressed to get out of self harm /hatred bitterness cycle frustrating i hae different therapies and meds over the years from CAMHS mainly havn't worked and touched me anyone relate to my experience? i self harm cope with pressures stresses not ideal hard once suck in to crawl back out so powerful like drink and drugs make me feel better happy hormone chemicals racing around my head and body! works like meds in itself!

I am a girl aged 22, I have depression, anxiety, PDD-NOS. I was diagnosed with Bipolar I Disorder, schizoaffective, more. I thought of killing myself, I thought of becoming a druggie, I thought of becoming homeless because I would have no responsibilities. I learn best when I'm allowed to experiment and make mistakes.

I'm a 19 year old young lady. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's, anxiety, OCD and depression. I used to be suicidal, especially during my teenage years. Sometimes the only thing that kept me alive was my belief in God and the knowledge that suicide is a sin and I could go to Hell for it. But over the years, especially the past year, my life has improved a lot. Now I'm a much more cheerful person, and I don't think about killing myself anymore. I did self-harm once, but my parents said they would send me to a mental institution if I did it again so I never did it again.

well i was miss diagnosed as ocd and with depression.. i have officially been diagnosed with aspergers.. i use to pick and scratch at my self but have stoped doing that i dont like scars or to even have breakouts. as for the ones who cut try putting a rubber band or pony tail holder on ur wrist and when u feel like u want to harm ur self flick the rubber band or find spmething to keep you busy someting you can do with ur hands. i use to have a squishy ball that i used when i was stressed or frustrated.

New Threads

Top Bottom