• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any churches/Christian orgs specifically for Autism/Special Needs?

That is more like trying to read a textbook without having a teacher.
See John 14:15-17, 26

No question that the Bible is the spiritual guidebook for Christians. Humans have innate flaws, weaknesses, proclivities as well as strengths. My point is that it would do the secular world well to be aware of the fact that humans haven't changed in those ways in thousands of years and therefore likely won't.

No question that the Bible is the spiritual guidebook for Christians. Humans have innate flaws, weaknesses, proclivities as well as strengths. My point is that it would do the secular world well to be aware of the fact that humans haven't changed in those ways in thousands of years and therefore likely won't.
Nope Torah(old covenant) is for Jewish people ,Torah and new covenant is for followers of Yeshua (in Judaism not Talmudic it's called Judaism fulfilled)

Nope Torah(old covenant) is for Jewish people ,Torah and new covenant is for followers of Yeshua (in Judaism not Talmudic it's called Judaism fulfilled)

No Torah is for everyone man made traditions has told you it was for Jewish people however before Mt Sinai thier was Abraham,Issac,Jacob,Joseph and his twelve brothers who were not Jewish because thier was no such thing at that time. Torah is for anyone that claims to follow Yeshua not jesus.

No Torah is for everyone man made traditions has told you it was for Jewish people however before Mt Sinai thier was Abraham,Issac,Jacob,Joseph and his twelve brothers who were not Jewish because thier was no such thing at that time. Torah is for anyone that claims to follow Yeshua not jesus.
I said Torah was for everyone but I was detailing where gentiles in general read Torah and !!! the new covenant,reform , conservative ,orthodox Nd chasidic Judaism not! the new covenant!

I think followers of Jesus might disagree if that's the only name you know!

Do you understand English the way English!(some Scottish,Welsh, most Northern Irish ) people converse in various forms of electronic messaging !

I think followers of Jesus might disagree if that's the only name you know!

I agree which is why they need to be shown truth if they seek it. I called him jesus also when I was in Christianity. It's a process he says dillengently seek and you shall find.

AND-- ^^^^ this is why I am not bothering with joining an autism-specific organization of any sort, specifically religious; I'd just as lief not bother with infighting over Yeshua or the Latinization "Jesus," -- SAME guy, same son of God, and I am not passionate enough about everything to be fighting over it. Count me out.

AND-- ^^^^ this is why I am not bothering with joining an autism-specific organization of any sort, specifically religious; I'd just as lief not bother with infighting over Yeshua or the Latinization "Jesus," -- SAME guy, same son of God, and I am not passionate enough about everything to be fighting over it. Count me out.

and that is the lie and the delusion they want you to think it is just a name thing however name is based on character of the person in the bible and these two names are not the same character nor do they represent the same things.

New Threads

Top Bottom