• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

And So This is Christmas

SusanLR

Curiosity's Cat
V.I.P Member
Many of us here are alone for the holidays.
Some prefer that, some feel alone, some are with family, some just want to get through it.

So in the spirit of our forum family and friends,
I created a Christmas Day share a gift.
It could be a photo, a video, a quote, a song or just a greeting and how you feel today.

What ever you would like to post for the day to share with others.

xmas18 112.JPG

Yup, that's a real tarantula under the dome! :D

I’m also on my own today and I don’t feel sad about it at all. The pain of last year around fake people and its contrast this year makes me appreciate and love the peace and quiet!

48419513_10213880709800376_7619489055046107136_n.jpg

I and my dog, Milk, wants to wish you all a wonderful Christmas. I hope the day is what you each hope it to be.

I was up until 3 a.m. last night and it's my son's fault. One of the things he gave me for Christmas was a wall mural of one of my favorite places and I was up all night deciding how I want to change the entire apartment around it. Measuring, looking for the best wall, deciding where to put this and that, drawing out my floor plan and what I want where. But it's what I love doing, so it's one of the best gifts ever. :)

Merry Christmas! People exiting a Christmas Eve mass last night... One thing I enjoy doing, is going for a walk downtown on Christmas Eve, camera in tow... There is something slightly "eery" about the almost empty streets, as the world of commerce grinds to a halt for a day or so...

Christmas Eve 01.jpg

I want a red Citroen for Christmas, last year's Christmas Eve at -25 Celcius! :eek:

Citroen 01.jpg

Last edited:
Crikey, I accidentally deleted my post while attempting to add some chocolates, cookies and tea for all to enjoy

68BEA965-F3B5-47C3-98E5-5F6CB06E03A0.png 29191A79-A227-48F6-B527-0EDBABD9DF49.jpeg C1470224-48D5-4D93-A1EA-DEEBF816F060.jpeg

I ended up watching Dr. Who most of the day.
There was one episode about a dream within a dream and Santa saved the day. Befitting.
Then had dinner at Perkin's Restaurant.

Hope everyone's day was as good as it gets,
...and to all a goodnight.
SSleigh.jpg
@TempeFan Love the Native American version!

Last edited:
I had picked up a couple toys and a pretty gray Christmas throw for my dog, Milk. When I opened the throw, they were pajama pants. LOL Guess I shopped for the dog and didn't know it - so it was a surprise gift from Milk to me. :)

I had picked up a couple toys and a pretty gray Christmas throw for my dog, Milk. When I opened the throw, they were pajama pants. LOL Guess I shopped for the dog and didn't know it - so it was a surprise gift from Milk to me. :)
I like the name, Milk. May I ask how you chose that name? He looks very sweet, by the way. : -)

New Threads

Top Bottom