• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I pretty?

Kigiru16

I know how am I, but nobody has said me if I am pretty or ugly, but I don't care if I am ugly I am Happy how am I. What do you think from 0 to 10? Look at my profile Photoshop.

Hi Kigiru, welcome to Aspie Central. No, you are not ugly. You're nice looking with dark curly hair. Pretty is usually used to describe females, handsome for males.

You're 16 and not covered in acne or greasy skin, if you have a halfway decent personality and are polite and caring I'd say you are doing well for yourself. If you are confident and outgoing on top of that then you are crushing it.

I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as appearance goes, and if you're happy with who you are as a person then what does it matter?

Nobody is ugly, they are beautiful in there own right.

Beauty is within the sole of that person. Hiding behind this, is portraying the condition and how special people with ASD. I can not believe how people are hiding, stand up and be counted, we belong in society.

So very welcome to aspie central ( I really must find fresh ways to say that; feel like a broken record) o_O

I see why you perhaps got the gender referrence mixed up, because you come from Spain, in which case, bravo on your English.

As for good looks. I am also a very visual person (sadly) and it is only through experiences that I am coming to appreciate that many who are "plain" who have amazing personalities are "not plain" and once who are "pretty or handsome" who have bad personalities, become unattractive. So it comes down to the personality of a person and I mean, whether they are kind or not etc.

Smiling is so important; lights up a face.

You remind me slightly of my brother actually. :)

Hi Kigiru, welcome to Aspie Central. No, you are not ugly. You're nice looking with dark curly hair. Pretty is usually used to describe females, handsome for males.

Oh sorry I didn't know my native language is Spanish xDD

i am not good with judging looks kigiru16 as i have very significant differences and difficulties with my visual perception,but theres one thing i can say and i hope you dont take this as an offence because i think he is awesome-you look like louis theroux in your avatar at least.

You look a damn slight better than I did at 16. I had terrible spots and it didn't clean myself enough! I'm better now!

I am a guy and I'm asexual so I can't say I'm attracted to you though! But I can still appreciate a person's beauty on a certain level. I do like curly hair on a guy. That's something I do quite like. Or maybe better as wavy/curly hair. I do wish I have natural slight curly hair with my light brown hair colour. Maybe that's something I can do.

I think you could do with a bit more meat on you though, looking at your face and neck. Skinny isn't a good look on a guy. Bit more fat and muscle and you'd probably look top notch to a female.

If there is some aspects of your physical appearance you don't like that you can't change, learn to love them. You're stuck with them after all, there's no point in being negative about them. I use to not like my nose because looking at it side on it's not a completely flat descent but you know that's okay, it makes me look human.

Even if you are ugly looks wise, it doesn't matter, what you're like as a person is what counts.

New Threads

Top Bottom