• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your views on women, tho, Ben? I used to think my bf thought women to be the weaker sex, but we straightened that out.

What are your views on women, tho, Ben? I used to think my bf thought women to be the weaker sex, but we straightened that out.

What'd you mean, "you straightened that out"? Did you beat the **** outta him? ;) I don't have views on women, as a whole, that would be sexist. I have views on certain groups of women. Like ones who marry men for money, or fame. They are dead inside. Or girls that go out with fat ugly guys, that cheat and beat. They just need a wake up call. I prefer female company, rather than male, in most cases.

Okay, Ben, so at least we've got that straightened out. :)

I just talked to him about certain things he said and did and then asked him outright if he thought women were the weaker sex, and I believed him when he said no and that he'd never thought that. He doesn't lie.

Sins did it.
No way...! :angry:

You know who could possibly be banned? sinsboldly and I have so many evidence why....
1) She has 2 accounts.Sinsboldly Other Account Click Click
2) Co-incidently when Alex took away moderators powers away, no accounts has been deleted.
3) Banning people and not let people have her own ways
4) She has MPD Multi-Personality Disorder
5) She STILL uses her other account.

I'm only quoting from what other members have said about her

and check this out too http://www.meetup.com/members/9124507/

My statement is remain clear and possitive and its enough evidence I should give to Alex Plank.

No way...! :angry:

You know who could possibly be banned? sinsboldly and I have so many evidence why....
1) She has 2 accounts.Sinsboldly Other Account Click Click
2) Co-incidently when Alex took away moderators powers away, no accounts has been deleted.
3) Banning people and not let people have her own ways
4) She has MPD Multi-Personality Disorder
5) She STILL uses her other account.

I'm only quoting from what other members have said about her

and check this out too http://www.meetup.com/members/9124507/

My statement is remain clear and possitive and its enough evidence I should give to Alex Plank.

Yes please do. PM it to him. I am nervous because I am afraid she got her privladges back and when she comes to the forum, she will mess with my account again but I will see. I wasn't planning on keeping that account. I won't bother posting there again until further notice.

She hasn't used her other account in over a year now. That's when the last post had been made.

Yay Sins didn't get her mod privladges back. I think she should just suck it up and confess and this will all end a lot sooner. Of course Alex will still have a mess to clean up.

Yay Sins didn't get her mod privladges back. I think she should just suck it up and confess and this will all end a lot sooner. Of course Alex will still have a mess to clean up.
So those this mean that she would never remain mod anymore?

Alex Plank's video from YouTube that is shown in the "board is offline" notice has been removed from Youtube due to terms of use violation. Check it out.

Good news guys.... sinsboldly is OFFICIALLY not a moderator anymore :D :D :D :D
she is a total dick and alex believes us :) lucky she didnt get banned.

I just sent a PM to Alex apologizing for my misconduct and telling him about Mysteria and Adverb being unfairly banned.

Good ****ing grief. His temper and his insults... good grief; is he stil a mod?

Quatermass said:

"You dare call sinsboldly mentally ill? That's the pot calling the kettle black! You, Ana54, are a lunatic! I remember all those threads asking for money to buy land for an Aspie commune. On a BBS, on the internet, that is the action of a criminal or a fool. I am being charitable and assuming the latter. And all those personal details threads...

To call sinsboldly insane and a cancer to this board...you are projecting so hard, it is in surround sound and widescreen. You have no place on this BBS."

Good ****ing grief. His temper and his insults... good grief; is he stil a mod?

Quatermass said:

"You dare call sinsboldly mentally ill? That's the pot calling the kettle black! You, Ana54, are a lunatic! I remember all those threads asking for money to buy land for an Aspie commune. On a BBS, on the internet, that is the action of a criminal or a fool. I am being charitable and assuming the latter. And all those personal details threads...

To call sinsboldly insane and a cancer to this board...you are projecting so hard, it is in surround sound and widescreen. You have no place on this BBS."
Quatermass is still a mod.... so basically that hasn't changed.

She stopped using that account when she became a mod, I guess. This sort of tells me she might have trolled if she hadn't been made a mod. Anything for the publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom