• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Advice before a surgery?

Dont eat much food prior or youll barf, if your anxious and nervous they will dope you up and calm you down before putting you under, youll feel good but after in recovery you might feel hungover abit and super tired.

I was as bad as this girl before surgery, i was so flurtatious with nurses i was so high and doped up i felt so good but the nurses stayed serious and professional. They were beautiful women, i called em angels etc omg im so embarresed after i was so flirtacious.

So cute he sais a cuss word out of excitement i apologize ahead of time, it is a cute vid.His wife is there its so cute. He forgot shes his wife aww.I take responsibility and apologize mods i am am sorry he said a cuss word i am truly sorry. if pmed ill expain and be honest and apologize. I liked this vid because its cute, his wife is there for him as he recovers, he says sweet things to her hes still doped up she tells him to eat his cracker its so cute and sweet, shes still there for him.

Last edited:
In my defense, Dr Ian Malcom says that is one big pile of **** in Jurassic Park during the sick Triceritops scene and its a PG-13 movie! So saying the word **** is ok im safe.

Update: surgeries in a different place privately will start earlier. My surgery will be in a week. Fingers crossed!

Update: surgeries in a different place privately will start earlier. My surgery will be in a week. Fingers crossed!
The drugs they doped me up with prior to anastasia, i felt so high and good, i give props to the nurses for staying serious and profesional, they respond as in "thats nice now just relax and take deep breaths, "checking my blood pressure and keeping a strait face as they put ivs in me and try not to laugh when i was flirting with em, god i was so high.

New Threads

Top Bottom