• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Places

Helsinki, Finland

iu

Helsinki, Finland

iu

That's actually Borgund Stave Church in Lærdal in Norway, not Finland. I have a pic of myself in front of it. :) 800 years old, one of our finest churches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mushaboom Fishermen's Wharf - Halifax municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada

iu

Last edited:
Russia, Mother Russia

The way Andrew Eldrich says "Day" but pronounces it as "Deei", it reminds me of my Scottish and Canadian relatives. I think I have a very light version of their accent. But it's much more rooted in So Cal.

I hear him say "Deei" at 1:10 and I get so happy and nostalgic.

Last edited:
Trabucco Canyon, Orange County, California

This is where I learned to drive, at single digit aged, elementary school. I was the designated driver for my parents after partying at the beach. I got so good at it, they let me drive them to the beach too. I did the whole Ortega Highway, known for being "treacherous", many many times, before I was even in Junior High.

So now I'm a really good driver. I know how to feel the road, to ease into and out of a curve, and drive cliffside. I've been doing it my whole life. I think I'm better at mountain driving 100x than I am at city driving.

iu

Verdi, Washoe County, Nevada/California Stateline, North of Tahoe, Nevada

iu

Purdy little freight train on familiar track.

Arcata California, Redwood Park, Humboldt County, California

I played here many times as a child and teen.

iu

New Threads

Top Bottom