• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Hello from me

FlowerFlo

I am teen from germany and i got diagnosed with asbergers in 3th or 2th grade, i dont remeber. I tried to hide and deny it for a quite a while and just recently accept it. This was what got me to mask a lot and get quite good at it,which lead to mental proplems. The Symptoms and proplems i have the most/worst are : i cant really focus or remeber some times, i am bad small talk,i overthink or think not enough, i have sensory issuses wiht some foods and i dont like change.
I like reading, listing to music, painting and art, plants and a lot more. I am good at reading and painting/drawing fast and remebering (wierd) facts.

There's a lot of good books out there with regards to autism. Also plenty to read and learn on this forum too. The more you share, the more people you will find have in common with you.

This is the first place I ever met where I felt understood. It's a very friendly and welcoming community.

Welcome.

Ed

welcome to af.png

Hi and welcome to the forum. Do you grow plants for food or for decoration? I thinking you want you can post in German and someone can translate for you for a few times.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Do you grow plants for food or for decoration? I thinking you want you can post in German and someone can translate for you for a few times.
I grow plants for decorations and i like posting in english, because i i love the language and it a good practise.

You can post pics here, there is also a blog space too that you can use. I would like to see your pretty plants, I mostly grow for food, and kitchen herbs and all that

New Threads

Top Bottom