• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

4 years

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
4 years I’ve been in this forum and what An amazing times it’s been. I’ve experienced changed off line and on and grown as a person. Thanks to this forum I now feel less alone as an autistic and don’t doubt their is people like me out their. I’m so grateful to the teacher who recommended this forum.

5066cbcfed4d83a1729b061086be1478.png

It's a fantastically changed world for us from when I was your age. When was about 21, I happened upon a description of AS and have never doubted it described me. It wasn't until both my daughter was diagnosed and I started to see openly ASD celebrities, that I started to explore the ASD community. I have learned a lot and have met plenty of ASD adults. Not that I didn't know some before, just not openly so.

Nice to hear how this site has helped. I started with books and came here to learn more.

I found this forum while researching after a late in life diagnosis and instantly found myself in the
posts I started reading and participating in.

I've learned much more here than my psychologist who diagnosed me could ever give.
I'm happy you have found the same in this community. :)

Four years is an extremely long time to be on this forum! I'm also glad you were recommended here by what seems like a really good teacher. Feeling alone is never a pleasant thing and this forum is quite good at helping with that.

Four years is an extremely long time to be on this forum! I'm also glad you were recommended here by what seems like a really good teacher. Feeling alone is never a pleasant thing and this forum is quite good at helping with that.
She was a good teacher. Although one I didn’t always like. She often pushed me out of the comfort zone but we eventually came to understand each other. She always my biggest advocate for my independence and ability to make descisions.

I found this forum while researching after a late in life diagnosis and instantly found myself in the
posts I started reading and participating in.

I've learned much more here than my psychologist who diagnosed me could ever give.
I'm happy you have found the same in this community. :)
I’m glad you found this place. I was lucky to be diagnosed as a child but still feel alone a lot of the time .

It's a fantastically changed world for us from when I was your age. When was about 21, I happened upon a description of AS and have never doubted it described me. It wasn't until both my daughter was diagnosed and I started to see openly ASD celebrities, that I started to explore the ASD community. I have learned a lot and have met plenty of ASD adults. Not that I didn't know some before, just not openly so.

Nice to hear how this site has helped. I started with books and came here to learn more.
And hopefully this world will keep changing for the better.

New Threads

Top Bottom