• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

2000s aesthetic

I didn't have the money for gadgets or toys, so those are memories that I have, but something that I miss were the many online flash-based games available.

RIP Flash.
1701236636913.jpeg

Microsoft Silverlight

Macromedia MX (before Adobe ate Macromedia and rebranded all it's products as Adobe)

Funny, but one measure of time is the look-backs. One variety goes something like 'you were a 90's kid if you remember...'

Its kind of a culture/kid culture time hack.

This is the first I have noted for the 2000's.

I found another one. I loved my cd player as a kid.
I use my DVD player occasionally, have quite a movie library. But nope....when it comes to audio while I have lots of CDs, I tend to play MP3s almost exclusively now, between my home and auto audio systems. With pretty much most audio tracks being customized and edited using Audacity.

I had the entire set of littlest pet shops. I had such a great time playing with these in my childhood.

1701720269603.jpeg

This is a place to celebrate early 2000s nostalgia vibes. I was looking at an old mp3 player and it got me in a mood.

View attachment 121310
Black eyed peas where is the love?
Everyone loved blink 182..all the small things..I did not.
Remember y2k? End of the world when it turned 2000?
The vengeboys, aqua, spice Girls, Hanson
I liked b*witched
Britney was her best when she was wholesome, they wrecked her
I liked her ballads bit baby one more time and I was obsessed with 'sometimes' for a while.
I did not like Christina Aguilera or her vocal gymnastics and she was so thin back then and really bull headed.

New Threads

Top Bottom