• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1990s Alternative Rock

Tarkus

I made a Spotify playlist with all the songs mentioned in this thread, here it is in case you are interested:

Link: Aspies <3 90s
Screenshot from 2022-11-22 23-42-02.png

A couple of them were not available in Spotify tho.

Also, one more song:

thesaunderschild

Ian McNabb teamed up with Neil Young's backing group, Crazy Horse. The result? A fine single in, "You Must Be Prepared to Dream." But I prefer his earlier recordings with the Icicle Works. :)

"Love is a Wonderful Colour" has a great autumn music video. I seen it on cable years ago. Then again on YouTube.

New Threads

Top Bottom