• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1/1/1 Picture Prompt

mmm.
This is just an idea. I'm not really sure in practice how it will work out but we'll see.

The idea is you have one adjective[or adverb] one verb and one noun.
You put those three into google image search how ever you want to but you have to use those three words and then come back and post the weirdest or neatest or funniest image from that search.

I don't know? It may not work? heh.

Google Images

So example:
Prompt:
Blue Dancing Banana
[<--- you should be able to see the search results, just to clarify the example]

You can change the filters: I went to "search tools" and changed it to "animated", but you have to use the words provided in the previous post. Often completely unrelated images will pop up, which is kind of fun.

So this was a fun image that came up with
BLUE DANCING BANANA:
dancing.gif~c200

Ok?
I hope this wasn't too complicated. I don't know, I thought I'd at least try. :]

---

Does anyone else want to try?
[pleeease? :) ]

Prompt:
Grumpy Crouching Dinosaur

PROMPT =
Silly Whale Flipping
Looked it up at their website, this is Milwaukee Public Museum's Lighting of the Whale (I don't know, more morbid than silly kinda?).
"When the giant lever is flipped this famous spectacle will illuminate the museum's grand staircase all season long."
Whale%20Lighting-large.jpg

New prompt: Stingy March Temper

cello54a.jpg

She looks like she is gona steal the knife and go a stabbin

Terrifying biscuits bathes

9780064442640_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG
I am not sure who would be terrified by this Biscuit---Have to be acutely Cynophobic

PROMPT: Pink Twinkling Platypus

Last edited:
rainbow_platypus__magic_by_ritushk-d5kgjye.png

For Pink Twinkling Platypus this is sort of a stretch. The platypus IS pink; the star might twinkle.

Prompt = Green Forgotten Meadow

cello54a.jpg

She looks like she is gona steal the knife and go a stabbin

That is a really off the wall image for 'Pinkish Palpitates Anemones.' I can't imagine why it was in the results. It was, though.

*headdesk*......oh..just *headdesk*:oops:

Forgotten green meadow

kids-1208-05.jpg

Prompt: Demand Flushing toilets

Last edited:
Looked it up at their website, this is Milwaukee Public Museum's Lighting of the Whale (I don't know, more morbid than silly kinda?).
"When the giant lever is flipped this famous spectacle will illuminate the museum's grand staircase all season long."
Whale%20Lighting-large.jpg

New prompt: Stingy March Temper
Yes... morbidly funny... Cause that's the kind of morbid I tend to go for...
o_O

giphy.gif
He might be itchy. He appears to be retreating, socially.

He's too embarrassed to admit to being itchy. [4 hours later...I see most of the images now, as pictures...not the the IMG thing. My animal psych teacher said that if a person records events/behavior, later it can be useful if you look for a pattern in the events/behavior. So I am doing that.]

For no reason that I understand, most of the nice GIFs this morning are not working when I look at this page. #1 was moving. #5 was there, but static. All the rest only showed a little picture with IM and what I suppose was a G. (The G was at the edge of the little picture.)

I don't mind, too much, talking about the technical details as if I were 4 years old. I have to express myself within the level of my understanding.

NEW PROMPT = tamper-proof fluttering oxen

Last edited:
tamper-proof fluttering oxen image according to google
1009c.jpg

New Prompt:
Red Hot Pumpkins image

New Threads

Top Bottom