• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

your type?

for me i like tall curveous women with brown hair and tall hairy men with brown hair
I have always been attracted to women who did not wear make-up and seemed what people call plain. I have never been attracted to women with long painted fingernails and big hair. I am not saying bad things about them, I was just never drawn to them. That look seems to make a lot of people very happy.

honestly, fellow trans people.

the ones I have spoken to have connected with me on a much deeper level because of our experiences within our lives and that brings me a level of closure, I am not totally opposed to dating people outside of that bracket but I bond very well with them as they are like me.

I don't know that I have a type. I know what I can't handle from a woman in a relationship, though. I can't handle being belittled and raged at for things I don't know are wrong. I can't handle being the positive energy person for the both of us because I will wear down and then just have to shutdown, be alone and reset to even try further. Since divorce about ten years ago, all I have seemed to attract are women who wanted to rely on all of my positive energy, strength and stable financial standing, but they didn't really come to know me in full. I let them wear me down to almost nothing, and I let their hateful ways affect me too much. I feel like I must present myself as a real catch, but I apparently don't promote well enough that I have my particular ways or issues or baggage, whichever are the proper terms. All the same, I admit to apparently not seeing red flags in women very well, or I would have better things to speak of.

New Threads

Top Bottom