• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your personality type by food choices

Suzette

V.I.P Member
Rate 50 Foods From "Yuck" To "Yum" And We'll Analyze Your Strongest Personality Trait

Rate 50 foods and learn your personality type.

Seems accurate. :p
SmartSelect_20211121-051123_Chrome.jpg

Independent.
When I travel, I enjoy taking cooking lessons. In February I plan to learn Pa-naeng curry, Pad Thai, TomYum Goong, and Spicy shrimp salad. My last trip to Oaxaca and I reveled in the Moles and savory preparations en casuela. This past week a friend sent me a recipe and I prepared a Cuban, Ropa Vieja, so rich and savory on corn tortillas with some chunky Guacamole.

Independent sounds right, but I don’t think there is any scientific basis for the result. At any rate, my Myers-Briggs personality type is INTJ.

3EC43D3F-F325-415F-96AD-E31A2A149F22.jpeg

Last edited:
My tabby gave up just as I got to the cheesecake. I thought most of the food had some degree of yum up til then, except almonds. Ick. Am I Normal?!!?! ;)

My tabby gave up just as I got to the cheesecake. I thought most of the food had some degree of yum up til then, except almonds. Ick. Am I Normal?!!?! ;)

Probably "Independant" because It's kind of nutty to not like almonds. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom