• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Last Meal - What would you order?

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Thought this was more interesting than 'what's your favourite food?'

If you were having your last meal, what would you order?

Rules:
You can have up to 7 items - courses or beverages. For example, 5 courses, and 2 beverages.
You don't have to have all 7 items. If all you want is 1, that's fine.
You're allowed to have the same thing for more than one course. For example, you can have two servings of pudding, and that would count as 2 courses.
You can be as simple, or specific as you want
It doesn't have to be healthy if you don't want it to be; remember, it's your last meal!
It can be as fancy as you want, someone else is cooking it

I'll start:

Starter 1: large selection of fresh sushi (nigiri), with wasabi and ginger

Starter 2: dim sims (the nice kind, with solid meats, not the mashed mince)

Main: med-rare salmon, with silky mashed potatoes

Dessert 1: a very large creme brûlée

Dessert 2: chocolate mouse

Beverage 1: piña colada

Beverage 2: chocolate milkshake

I was going to put my favorite foods here, but they really wouldn't make a good meal. I think I would have potato lentil casserole with curry, carrots with ranch dressing, 2 pieces of cheesecake with blueberry sauce, and of course, coffee.

I can't indulge in this conversation. I've lived life on the edge too long...

"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty. For tonight we dine in hell!"

I would love to have just one thing for my last meal, something readily available in Singapore but generally overpriced:

A bowl of seafood ramen (Japanese noodles)

Let live and let go :)

Two shredded beef tacos, one cheese enchilada with salsa verde, refried beans and spanish rice.

And a tall, stout Margarita (1800 Tequila) to wash it all down.

- an "all you can eat" cafe, with unlimited top ups for coffee. Then, I'd have the longest ever lunch hour in history! :D

Tiger Quoll steaks.

Although the Tiger Quoll hasn't been seen in a hundred years there is a recent photograph of one.

That should extend the length of time of my 'last meal' as they go off to find it ;)

Failing that, roast beef.

Tiger Quoll steaks.

Although the Tiger Quoll hasn't been seen in a hundred years there is a recent photograph of one.

That should extend the length of time of my 'last meal' as they go off to find it ;)

Failing that, roast beef.
Only downside is if they were to find one, you'd have to eat it :p

1. Large bowl of spaghetti.
2. Caesar salad.
3. Labatt Blue.
4. Angel food cake.
5. Expensive champagne.
6. Margherita pizza.
7. Strawberry margarita.

With Les Lye as the executioner.

Of course, if we're talking about death row, it would have to be a pixie caramel wouldn't it!

1. Bok choi in garlic sauce
  2. Prawn toast
  3. Egg fried rice
  4. Roast duck
  5. Pancakes with plum sauce
  6. Chicken balls in batter (and not the dirty kind either)
  7. Green tea

A real Philadelphia Cheese steak, on real east coast Italian bread, plain with extra cheese and some ketchup, seasoned French fries, a frosty Dr Pepper, a roll of sweettarts, and a pot brownie.

Last edited:
The Bread of Life which bestows Eternal Life, Youth, Strength, Cleverness, and Grace to me....and
apparently Anorexia, in the meaning of lack of appetite, from now ad infinitum.

yay
go me!
:D

A nice steak as prepared by my dad.

Seriously. The steak that guy is able to whip up could easily be a hundred dollar entrée in a fancy restaurant. I exaggerate not.

Love love love this question! Sushi, fried chicken from KFC, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and 3 cans of Pepsi.

My last meal will be an epicurean delight from the world's first Michelin 10 Star Restaurant.

Since Michelin only rates up to three stars, I figure that putting off my last meal will effectively make me immortal.

Heh-heh-heh

fortress-of-solitude-wall-ladder-keep-out-discouraged-demotivational-posters-1312073861.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom