• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You know you are autistic if -

I'm just tired of ads full stop (or period as i believe you Americans say). I've never knowingly in 43 years purchased something because an ad told me to. Car ads are the worst. They spend millions on getting some posh bloke in a suit to cavort with a scantily clad woman whilst trying too look cool driving the new Audi for example. All i want to know is will i get me from A to B without packing up and does it have a USB charger? I know if i buy the car they are advertising that i'm not suddenly going to be surrounded by scantily clad women so in effect i see advertising as blatant lies and anyone buying something like a car based on svelte advertising is a bit simple.

When your partner says that there are only two people in the world who remember as detailed odd information: you and Sheldon Cooper.

Now one of my kids is old enough to watch the shows I did twenty years ago they are saying to me 'oh, is that where you picked up that expression?' 'Is that why you talk like that?' and 'omg, you sound like such&such character.'

And I'm realising how much I soaked up from movies and TV shows. I never thought about it before.

New Threads

Top Bottom