• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You know you are autistic if -

Graphin

They're red can duck?
Don't take it very seriously, but this is not supposed to be a joke thread

It is supposed to be about our lifes.

- you never know when to talk in a group conversation but you notice everybody else does.

- you search a doctor based on which one makes appointments over e-mails.

When you hear people talk about selfish behaviour like it's perfectly normal and you just boil up and want to shout "NO THAT'S REALLY HORRIBLE, STOP IT!!!!"

When hearing the use of power tools outside your house sounds and feels less like people doing work... and more like the arrival of the apocalypse.

(I had a tree fall today - thankfully no property damage - but the power tools are making me want to bury my head in the ground!)

You can visualize every part of a vehicle functioning as you drive, and can feel what parts are being stressed or are broken. But you can't read people or feel their pain.

You know your an aspie when the doorbell rings and you and your husband both look at one another, nod your heads and stay silent until the person goes away.

You suspect clothing tags were designed specifically as torture devices.

(Why else would the world's softest pajamas come with a tag that feels like a dagger in my neck sewn into the seam so that if I try to remove it the whole seam comes apart!?!?!:mad:

New Threads

Top Bottom