• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Yay! Star Trek DS9 is now on Netflix!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Used to really like that show.

Especially from season 4 when they brought Worf in, newly promoted to Lieutenant Commander.

And then in the final season they replaced the gorgeous Terry "Jadzia Dax" Farrell with Nicole DeBoer as Ezri Dax, she was equally gorgeous and had a big chest lol.

Might watch some tonight, there's not a lot on TV later.

Nothing can come close to beating Star Trek: The Original Series and the follow up 6 movies with the original cast. I somewhat liked Star Trek: The Next Generation and the follow up movies, although some episodes of the TV series where good while others where boring. I also somewhat liked the android character Data, but he was an attempted replacement for the somewhat similar role of Mr. Spock from the original series who was stunning in comparison. I also quite liked Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Discovery and even the reboot movies, but I found Star Trek: Deep Space Nine by far the worst series, in fact it's the only Star Trek series where I got so bored I didn't watch many episodes and I just couldn't get into it. Star Trek is supposed to be all about exploring space where no "man" (or "one" to be non sexist) has gone before, it wasn't meant to be all about sitting on a space station. I did like the episode where they went back to the original Enterprise named, "Trials and Tribble-ations" however which was really clever, but that's about it and I watched the last ever episode which to be honest was really lame with a desperately bad ending.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom