• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would You Rather? (With A Twist!)

Jordan

Technology Advocate
Experimenting with a new forum game.

It goes like this:

Post 1

Would you rather... Eat McDonalds OR Make a BBQ

Then Post 2 would then choose their answer and then confer their answer with their own choice.

For example: [Your choice from previous post] OR [Your own choice]

Then the answer from that post would then appear in Post 3, and so on.

Let me start:

Would you rather.... Win the Lottery OR Receive £400000 worth of electrical goods on Amazon?

.... understand the rules of this game better? ;) or wrestle a tub full of ninja piranhas?

Pick the answer, and then put that answer in your own post... Let me show you! :)

[YOUR CHOICE FROM PREVIOUS POST] OR [YOUR OWN MADE UP CHOICE]

.... understand the rules of this game better? ;) or wrestle a tub full of ninja piranhas?

Wrestle a tub full of ninja piranhas OR get bitten by a venomous snake?

Get bitten by a venomous snake or eat at McDonalds? (snake wins for me every time! :D )

Piranahs, they won't attack unless you are already injured, saw it on TV so it must be true...

Would you rather skydive or skindive? (you're not a good swimmer and don't like fish and you have a fear of heights)

I'd rather do any type of swimming than skydiving.

Would you rather skindive while being terrified of water, or pretend to be sociable while being afraid of people?

Pretend to be sociable because if I had a reason to fear people I would be armed or able to defend myself.

Would you rather pretend to be sociable while being afraid of people, or be trapped in a pit of non poisonous spiders while suffering from arachnophobia?

Be trapped in a pit of non poisonous spiders while suffering from arachnaphobia. Because hopefully part of me would still think spiders are cute.

Would you rather be trapped in a pit of non poisonous spiders while suffering from arachnaphobia or be trapped in a pit of non poisonous snakes while suffering from ophidiophobia?

A. Would you rather be trapped in a pit of non poisoness snakes while suffering opgiophobia
B. or be stuck in a small box with spikes you being claustrophobic

Pick the answer, and then put that answer in your own post... :)

[YOUR CHOICE FROM PREVIOUS POST] OR [YOUR OWN MADE UP CHOICE]

I will try to figure this out.

A and B are offered as choices.
If A = my choice from previous post, then
I construct a question.

I will attempt this using post #9.

A. Would you rather be trapped in a pit of non-poisonous snakes while suffering opgiophobia
B. or Be stuck in a small box with spikes, you being claustrophobic

I think the poster meant to use either the word Ophidiophobia or ophiophobia , meaning fear of snakes.
I choose A. for my answer. Maybe I will be able to throw the snakes out of the pit, or yell for someone to haul me out.

Now I must make my own question using A., B.

OK---Here goes:

A. Would you rather be claustrophobic and in a small box lined with spikes
B. or Do you prefer being agoraphobic and left alone in the middle of the night in a 5 acre corn field

B. Because I can curl up very small in a ball/fetal shape in a nest I make out of corn stalks, pull some corn stalks around me to stay warm & and a little enclosed, shut my eyes, and sleep until daylight when I will begin walking through the rows of corn. I hope I get to the farm house.

A. Would you rather drive a Toyota Prius for the rest of your life or
B. Have a well-trained, courteous private chauffeur drive you anywhere you wish, whenever you want?

Next, I will pretend that it wasn't me who worked that all out, in an attempt to untangle the game and
get it started again. I like games. I like games I can understand.

A. Would you rather drive a Toyota Prius for the rest of your life or
B. Have a well-trained, courteous private chauffeur drive you anywhere you wish, whenever you want?
I would rather drive a Toyota Prius for the rest of my life.

A. Would you rather drive a Toyota Prius for the rest of your life, or
B. Fly in a private helicopter anytime you wanted to go anywhere?

I would rather drive a Toyota Prius for the rest of my life.

A. Would you rather drive a toyota prius for the rest of your life, or
B. Fly in a private helicopter anytime you wanted to go anywhere?

B. I will fly in a private helicopter anytime I want.
In Huck Finn, Tom tells Jim that prisoners have to be friends with spiders and snakes; that eventually the snake in his cell will be so tame Jim will be able to hold the snake in his hands and put the snake's head in his mouth. "He’d let me shove his head in my mouf — fer a favor, hain’t it? I lay he’d wait a pow’ful long time ‘fo’ I ast him." And it would be a powerful long time before I ask to go in a helicopter, again. Did that. Once.

A. Would you like to fly in a private helicopter anytime you wanted to go anywhere? or
B. Would you rather fly places using your own jet-pack (rocket powered flying device)?

New Threads

Top Bottom