• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

I had no idea that Knight Rider and The A-Team would be classified as "recent". :D

Huh? I was thinking of shows like "The Orville". Critics hate it, viewers like it.

But comedy unevenly mixed with drama is nothing new. Go figure.

Huh? I was thinking of shows like "The Orville". Critics hate it, viewers like it.

But comedy unevenly mixed with drama is nothing new. Go figure.

Oh, I was pointing out that critics and viewers going in different directions is not a new thing.

Oh, I was pointing out that critics and viewers going in different directions is not a new thing.

Ohh...lol. True dat. :p

I used to use critic Judith Crist (RIP) as a benchmark for whether or not a movie was any good.

She hated almost everything. So did Gene Siskel (RIP). If they hated it, I would go see it, and would usually like it. ;) But it's not a dynamic that I think makes or breaks cult films, per se. I mean, many of them are those that most everyone hates when they were originally released...and much later gain traction for some weird reason.

I mean..lol- "Plan Nine From Outer Space" still sucks. Cult film or not. :p

Last edited:
Highlander: Endgame. I think they were actually trying to make a good movie to tie the movies and the series together, but what they produced.... dear cosmos above... It appeared, that at some point the film ran out of money and the special effects were done by the boom operator's' 13 year old nephew.

I usually don't hate movies but I never finished Scream 4. It was so damn boring I just gave up.

If the topic was about overrated movies I'd leave a long list.

New Threads

Top Bottom