• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst Fictional people to marry.

Rita sure blew it when she married Dexter Morgan. :eek:

200px-Dexter_Morgan.jpg

Where keeping a relationship healthy can be murder. :oops:

Norman Bates.

A high maintenance husband and mother in law rolled into one.
(shudder)

My wall plastering skills aren't great either.

Edward Scissorhands.

Handy for opening tins and shaping shrubbery.

More show piece than practical though.

Don't much fancy the clean-up after he's used the toilet.

I was going to write Dr Hannibal Lecter but have changed my mind.

There would be no ambiguity with this fellow.

When he says "we're having friends for dinner this evening"

I can trust my literal interpretation of that information :)

Princess Leia and Han Solo

Oh wait, they did...

Darth Vader and Padmé Amidala

Oh wait, they did...

Don't hold your breath for Rey's chances...

You know in case of Tardis or wormhole travel.
If you're not a whoian you won't know who I'm talking about but I wouldn't want to marry any of the doctors after Jon Pertwee and before David Tennant couldn't imagine spending 50 years with those personalities the problem is if you haven't experienced exactly what I've experienced it would be meaningless

If you're not a whoian you won't know who I'm talking about but I wouldn't want to marry any of the doctors after Jon Pertwee and before David Tennant couldn't imagine spending 50 years with those personalities the problem is if you haven't experienced exactly what I've experienced it would be meaningless

Also you'd have married a woman without realising it.

When I think of people whom no one should marry, I think of certain cartoon characters. Ironically, many of
them are already married:

Peter Griffin

Homer Simpson

Andy Capp

Virtually any Disney Villain. Can you imagine having Cruella De Vil for a wife or Jafar for a husband? Although some real women might have actually wanted Gaston for a husband because he had a perfect body and they missed the whole meaning of the movie.:rolleyes:

The princess in the Princess and the Pea story. It was one of the few stories by Hans Christian Anderson to actually have a happy ending, but good luck being being married to someone being so high maintenance she can't sleep because a single pea is stuck between a stack of mattresses. I don't think most of us are even that hypersensitive.:)

Donald Tr...Oh, wait, what, he's real? Any of the wheelers from return to oz really

or

maybe that vamp lady from Blade 2 maybe 3? The one with the dentistry down below!!!

Hmmmm..."Alien vs. Predator".

Reminds me of a similar relationship between Caledon Hockley and Rose DeWitt Bukater in "Titanic".

- More a relationship of master and slave than an impending marriage. o_O

Charming fellow that Cal Hockley. :eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom