• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

World Cup 2010

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
So... anyone watching the World Cup? I hope at least a few of you are.

Use this thread for discussion, debate and to post the latest scores.

World Cup Scores (so far):

(A) South Africa 1 - 1 Mexico

(A) Uruguay 0 - 0 France

(B) Korea Republic 2 - 0 Greece

(B) Argentina 1 - 0 Nigeria

(C) England 1 - 1 USA

I am very happy that the Americans drew. They really showed to England that they're a disunited team. Yay! :)

So... who here is interested in the world cup? I couldn't be less bothered, but I don't hear the end of it at work lol.

I'm kind of interested in football so I have been keeping up with the world cup and I am hoping that England will win today :D

I'm kind of interested too. I've been watching it with my brother and some friends.

The England vs Germany match should be good.

From what I was told, it happened that England was losing, again, as usual, england are losing the world cup... what a disappointing match.
(stopped supporting it ages ago ever since).

So... who here is interested in the world cup? I couldn't be less bothered, but I don't hear the end of it at work lol.
A big advantage is that the street and shops were empty and quiet. I cannot abide football, but a fw minutes of silence is bliss

A big advantage is that the street and shops were empty and quiet. I cannot abide football, but a fw minutes of silence is bliss

Oh yes! Me and Willow did our weekly shop at 3:30pm specifically so everyone would not be shopping. :D Was quite dead.

So are we out now then or what?

Oh yes! Me and Willow did our weekly shop at 3:30pm specifically so everyone would not be shopping. :D Was quite dead.

So are we out now then or what?
I'm afraid that England is out of the world cup.... It was a disappointing match to the England supporters.
Now, I'm hoping for Ghana or Brazil to win the world cup this year.

Ha. What a shame.

Hope every gets those England flags off their cars sharpish, they look stupid - though it does help me identify who the morons are on the road. :)

Ha. What a shame.

Hope every gets those England flags off their cars sharpish, they look stupid - though it does help me identify who the morons are on the road. :)
:lol: Yea, that's actually pretty true, but it wasn't as bad as the Brazilian supporters standing in the middle of the road causing traffic making all these silly noises.
I would of filmed them on YouTube but my camera on my phone for some reason wasn't working, you would of got the idea.

<_< Sad lol.

The England flags everywhere really were/still are grinding on me. There is no point what-so-ever! Displaying an England flag to other English people, how is that supporting us? Just kind of sad. Commendations to the people that fly other countries flags or use an England flag in other countries where it would actually mean anything. :) Lol.

The government has issue a request so a survey can be carried out. All men with a small penis are asked to put a white flag with a red cross on their car.

New Threads

Top Bottom