• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Words From Your Favorite Song

@SolarPoweredNightOwl You’re the only one who thinks my masturbation song lyric is funny! Ha! Tough crowd, this.
You should check out the one by blink-182. (NSFW lyrics) It's the height of humor for a 13 year old, and stupidly catchy. Just don't get it stuck in your head at work like I did... I was humming and grinning like an idiot for several hours.

And fun fact for the exactly 0 people who wondered: I have the avatar I do because I happened to be listening to September Sun, by Type O Negative, at the time I signed up here:

September sun, glowing golden hair
Now keep in mind, son: she was never there
October's rust bisecting black storm clouds
Only the deaf hear my silent shouts

I don't play favorites when it comes to songs and some of the music I enjoy has nothing to say, but Aenema by Tool.

Not going to bother with posting those particular lyrics here, it's a quick Google search away.

Skyclad - Penny Dreadful:

Stand your ground behind the times
And refuse to follow fashion
Write your poetry with anger
And then sing it with a passion

Baby I'm-a Want You (1972) by Bread

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Feeling all the while
and never really knowing why

Trying to get my life back on track, this song reminds me of a lot of things when I listen to it.

Really don’t mind if you sit this one out
My words but a whisper, your deafness a shout
I may make you feel but I can’t make you think
Your sperms in the gutter, your love’s in the sink
And your wise men don’t know how it feels
To be thick as a brick

If you know me so well
then tell me which hand I use.

:eek:

-Tori Amos
from “Yes, Anastasia”

Thought this one was about masturbation, but wasn't sure if l had misinterpreted. Thanks for bringing some humor to this thread. lol

Last edited:
Thought this one was about masturbation, but wasn't sure if l had misinterpreted. Thanks for bringing some humor to this thread. lol
you’re obviously more perceptive than me I thought they were commenting about the fact that they were maybe left-handed or right-handed.

Harry Nillson’s famous lyrics.

You’re breaking my heart, you’re tearing it apart, so.....

This is lyrics from song from a video game i love:

"Hear me Howl! Time to leave them all behind! I'm my own Master now!"

and from the same game also:

"Standing here i realize you are just like me trying to make history but whose to judge the right from wrong? When our guard is down i think we'll both agree that violence breeds violence but in the end it has to be this Way!"

One of my favorite songs is the originally hidden track from Dr. Dre’s The Chronic album. Even saying the name of this song would violate the rules here. But at least Ben Folds did a decent cover of it.

Never Let Her Go (1975) by Bread, written by David Gates

Everybody needs a someone
Waitin' to be there when things are a-lookin' down
So if you feel a little lonely
Go out, find your one and only
Somewhere out there
Someone will care for you and then
Never let her go
Never let her go

As my single issue is now well-documented here, one can imagine that listening to this song helps during times of loneliness.

Never Let Her Go (1975) by Bread, written by David Gates

Everybody needs a someone
Waitin' to be there when things are a-lookin' down
So if you feel a little lonely
Go out, find your one and only
Somewhere out there
Someone will care for you and then
Never let her go
Never let her go

As my single issue is now well-documented here, one can imagine that listening to this song helps during times of loneliness.

Have you ever seen a movie called Mozart and the Whale? It’s about two autistic people who begin a relationship, and the male character in it is a virgin. I think it might really speak to you and even give you a little hope. It’s based on a true story.

There, there baby it’s just textbook stuff,
it’s in the ABC of growing up.
There there baby, now don’t lose your head
Cause none of us were angels and you know I love you yet.

Have you ever seen a movie called Mozart and the Whale? It’s about two autistic people who begin a relationship, and the male character in it is a virgin. I think it might really speak to you and even give you a little hope. It’s based on a true story.

From masturbation to virgin, l can't keep up with you. lol

Chlorine (21 Pilots)
Sippin' on straight chlorine
Let the vibes slide over me
This beat is a chemical, beat is a chemical
When l leave don't save my seat
l'll be back when it's all complete
The moment is medical, moment is medical
Sippin' on straight chlorine

Last edited:

I had never heard of that film before. But I just rented it. Now I am watching it.

From masturbation to virgin, l can't keep up with you. lol

Unfortunately, the two go hand in hand (no pun intended).

I am not sure if I had mentioned before, but I have never kissed either. Nor hugged.

I had never heard of that film before. But I just rented it. Now I am watching it.

Unfortunately, the two go hand in hand (no pun intended).

I am not sure if I had mentioned before, but I have never kissed either. Nor hugged.

Ha! You and @SusanLR are making me laugh really hard tonight! Nice pun. Classic.

Let me know what you think of the movie. I suspect you may identify with Donald in many ways. I get the feeling he’d never kissed anyone before either.

New Threads

Top Bottom