• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Will this be read? - Introduction

Thank you all so much. This is my first time actually posting anything on the internet, and I didn't expect such a warm welcome.

We are quite nice. We like our own, and we are fluid and move and embrace our type because the road can be filled with speedbumps so you must tread lightly.

Hi and welcome. It would be hard to sit and read lists of introductions, but they come over time and always are read by many. I think many of us here are polite and considerate of others feelings. It's nice to add another to the group.

There's already several introductions on this site, I don't know how anyone could have the energy to look through all of them. It said I should introduce myself, but adding another long message might be stressful for anyone making the effort to read and be empathetic with the new people.
What I find hard is if the paragraphs are more than a couple of lines, I definitely need paragraphs I find it hard to read line after line after line with no paragraph, what I seem to be finding harder is understanding American English, in the last few years for some reason it's got harder I don't know why.

There's already several introductions on this site, I don't know how anyone could have the energy to look through all of them. It said I should introduce myself, but adding another long message might be stressful for anyone making the effort to read and be empathetic with the new people.
I was watching an interview with the actress Teryl rothery I don't know why but I was astounded that she said she was extremely shy as a child wouldn't look at anybody in the eye but knew she wanted to be a movie star, that's the only word she knew, she didn't know the word actress, when I did my introduction I didn't really know what to say ,that's nearly 4 years ago, some people just say hello or hi.

New Threads

Top Bottom