• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why I can't land a lover.

Maybe because you are socially inept, of if you have bad luck like me, born with a facial deformation that take four surgeries to correct, because my deformity and my Asperger, most girls in High School see me like a alien, I never clicked with non of them, funny enough, the only type of people that I can have empathy for, and have serious feeling for is people with Asperger like me.

In all my years in High School there only one girl that seemed to have genuine feelings for me, even that she was a little manipulative, and she didn't know how to communicate her feelings well, maybe she should ask me before pulling the stunt of presenting me as her boyfriend in front of all her friends, I was passing a bad time, my parents were separating, and my father leave me without even saying goodbye, that girl was willing to do everything for me, but I was a very hurt and confuse teenager, but I not even know that she understand what I had, because I would never would say the three little words that she wanted to hear, aftermath, I try to have other relationship always ending in failure, after the last woman that I try reject me, I feel a pain so strong that I give up, then everything turn empty, my Asperger finally took over, now at days, I drifting like a ship without a helm.

You would hear this a lot, people or woman may praise you for your intelligence, but if you go too far and say a uncomfortable truth, they would shut you down cold, because I learned that people really not want to hear uncomfortable truths.

New Threads

Top Bottom