• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why don't the privacy settings work?

Using the Contact Us function is not highly recommended on this forum.
The emails go straight to the site owner who has basically turned over all communications between staff and the membership over to those who watch over us day to day.

I am your acting administrator who can do much of what it is you feel the need to have done by contacting either me or another staff member.
If I cannot handle it on my own,I can take steps to see if it can be handled.

That's the complete opposite of where I used to post, anything related to queries about stuff the Mods did or didn't do, you have to go through the "Helpdesk" on their contact us page.

Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take them a minimum of 3 days to even acknowledge your support requests.

And even then it's "their" way or the high way.

New Threads

Top Bottom