• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who here has progressively had worst experiences with other humans?

SimplyWandering

I swear my life is a never ending circle of being in bad situations (that I therefore complain about). Maybe I just don’t belong around others. This isn’t a slight to women, just can’t figure them out and always seem to do something wrong, from being too messy (despite being super clean to most) to saying things In A weird or uncommon way. Maybe I should just live alone or become a hermit - crab. I also have an issue with aggressive people.

What is your experience of dealing with others? Having roommates?

I've had progressively better experiences, starting with very bad which have now become very good. Part of it is, I think, that I'm dealing with more mature people, since I'm talking to older people as I get older, of course. And part of it is, I think, that I've become more aware of what to say and not say and more aware of other people's feelings and more respectful in general. I've also gotten progressively kinder, so that might be a lot of it.

Having roommates, though, I have some pretty bad experiences, but that came from, contrary to past issues, them liking me too much! In a creepy way, I mean.

I swear my life is a never ending circle of being in bad situations (that I therefore complain about). Maybe I just don’t belong around others. This isn’t a slight to women, just can’t figure them out and always seem to do something wrong, from being too messy (despite being super clean to most) to saying things In A weird or uncommon way. Maybe I should just live alone or become a hermit - crab. I also have an issue with aggressive people.

What is your experience of dealing with others? Having roommates?
I never go through a day without annoying somebody children are the worst

I have found my superwoman and l now stand up and call people on their foolishness and it has set me free. But you have to be quick or they turn it on you.

Plus the police do a excellent job here, not like the other place l lived in.

New Threads

Top Bottom