• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which tattoo should I get?

nyxjord

I am wanting to get another tattoo and am stuck between a few that I really like. They all have a violin theme- which is why I chose them. I am wanting to get it on my lower forearm- a half-sleeve if you will. However my problem is that I don't know which is more 'me'... I mean, I like them all but I don't know if I'd seem like a poser by getting a specific one. That's where all of you come in! I wasn't to know which you'd most expect to find on someone on the picture I've included of myself. I am including a picture of myself so that way you can identify which is more 'me' or which you would more expect to see on someone like me. Oh and I don't need any lectures about how tattoos are bad or whatever. I am 26 years old and don't need a lecture. I already have tattoos and am still am upstanding citizen of the world.

Me: View attachment 18211

Me:
uploadfromtaptalk1433368118714.jpg

Possible tat 1:
View attachment 18212

Possible tat 2: View attachment 18213

Or possible tat 3: View attachment 18214

Let me know which one you guys think I should get, based on what you know of me from here and then also what you'd most expect to find on the person, in that picture.

I wanted to know why you want to get this specific tattoo. Also do you like something more dark edge to you, or softer. This will help in choosing which pictures are the best.

I think you would get sick of the first one quickly, to me it seems to convey the experience of generating music well, but seems a bit obvious.

I really like the rhythm of the third tat, but it seems a little overworked near the chin piece.
Maybe talk to a tattoo artist about combing the themes of the second and third one, maybe the first one too into a new design??

Which do you like best? or why these in images particular?

It wouldn't really surprise me if you had these tats, going from your photo.

New Threads

Top Bottom