• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which internet browser do you use?

DaRKMsOul18

I don't know I'm just bored, please explain why you use the browser you use, and more :)

I personally use Opera, because it is really fast and it is very high quality, it comes with a built in Data saver, ad blocker, night mode and has more features and high security!

It helps me to maximize my productivity!

Firefox, because it's convenient, I'm used to it and I have an adblocker and gif freezer installed.

Opera, because Firefox for Mac slows my computer to a crawl and Safari is just plain awful.

I use Google Chrome - Internet Explorer was my go-to for a while, though.

I like Safari, too - I attended a job skills program for 2 months and learned to use a Mac, and found Safari pretty easy to use. I liked using Safari better on the Mac than on my phone, for some reason. :blush:

Firefox and google ( had a hatred for google for a long time; guess due to everyone using it), but on my devices, I use google and lol came to "respect it"

Firefox and Chrome, though I seldom use Chrome.

MSIE just needlessly takes up space on my drive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Firefox, because it's convenient, I'm used to it and I have an adblocker and gif freezer installed.

Ah, OPERA comes installed with a good ad blocker, for the gif freezer, they probably have it on the app store.

I use to use Firefox, but lately it has been going to back to it's pre-quantum state, so, I stopped using it about 2 weeks ago.

Chrome, because I have an android phone and that's what it came with and other than that I use a Chromebook.

Chrome, because I used to like it better than Firefox and now I’m used to syncing it over all my devices.

New Threads

Top Bottom