Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female, from United States
- Home Page:
- United States
- Retired wife, mother.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Self Diagnosed
I'm a writer, self-published, thanks to the internet. Recently started new blog, after years of blogging about writing and publishing. Introvert, sideways thinker, fly on the wall. As Peter Watts says in his novel, Blindsight, "I'd spent my whole life as a sort of alien ethologist..." I don't think anyone has yet really defined autism or asperger's so that they make enough sense for people to stop coming up with amazing new theories that are knocked down as quickly as they spring up. I'm trying to do it, but probably won't succeed.
- Enable Politics Forum:
My views of autism and asperger's are mediated by my age, having been born when most people had never heard of either one, and by being an outlier even on the spectrum.