• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which Animal Dynasty are You?

Tiger.

"You hunt by stalking and lunging at your prey – which is only successful once in every twenty attempts."

That seems particularly accurate, once in every 20. A whole lot of "whoa that's not quite how that was supposed to go" when I do stuff.

Also those were very strange questions.

CBBC games and videos can only be played if you are in the UK. Tried it, cannot take the quiz as I'm in Canada.

CBBC games and videos can only be played if you are in the UK. Tried it, cannot take the quiz as I'm in Canada.
I could play the game but it wouldn't give me my answer unless I signed up for it. I am in the U.S.

You are a Lion

You love being part of a group – lions are the world's only truly social cat. All you friends know when you are on your way - your big roar can be heard up to 8km away (unless you sneak up on them). Trust us, they know you have arrived! Some might call you lazy, but you'd say you're just well-rested. You're known to spend 20 hours per day doing nothing at all. You're most active after dusk and spend an average of two hours a day walking and 50 minutes eating.

*looks at avatar*

Well, well, would you look at that? YOU DON'T SAY! :D

Last edited:
You are a Chimpanzee
Your intelligence is one of your greatest strengths and you are an expert at creating tools to help you extract food and even hunt. You live in large family groups with a ridged social structure. It can be tense at times as some of your family loves to play politics. You can be a bit aggressive sometimes, but it's important not to let people overlook your caring side.

Large groups? No thanks!

You are an Emperor Penguin

You like to be part of the crowd. Surrounded by friends and family, you huddle together in the face of difficult times, such as biting Antarctic storms - true strength comes in numbers.
(While I like my family helping me out in difficult times, I don't enjoy been part of a crowd).

When finding a partner, you are looking for "the one", but your relationships don't normally last longer than a year. When you find a partner, you form one of the strongest bonds in nature – vital when you're raising babies in the most hostile nursery on Earth.
(Not interested in finding a partner so this bit isn't true for me personally)

Even though you aren't the fastest on your feet, you are an exceptional swimmer (and pretty good at sliding around on your belly).
(Not sure about sliding on my belly as I haven't done that since I was a kid - I used to prat about sliding down the stairs on my front for a laugh. As for swimming, I do enjoy it and I can certainly do it for longer than running)

I could play the game but it wouldn't give me my answer unless I signed up for it. I am in the U.S.

I took the test but it wouldn't give me the answer unless I signed up for it, so I never got my answer!

There is an Opt Out feature.
See the area I have highlighted in yellow.

upload_2020-2-8_13-53-14.png

New Threads

Top Bottom