• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wheres ? thread.

Warwick C

I thought I would start a search for thread like where wally.

Can you spot him?

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:

This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?"

ATT0000111.jpg

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger! And yes, the man is really there!

lucky you it took me a good while to find him.:) like 2-3 minutes.
I read the text then looked back at it then he jumped out for me.

If any one else has something similar feel free to put it up here.

Interesting. It took me about 20 seconds.

And I've been tested on left/right brain lateralization. I'm supposed to be 80% left-sided! Go figure...

I like to think I have eye for detail. Yet it's my ability to discern patterns that leaves me so left-sided. This is kind of the opposite...locating something that is not part of the pattern.

Last edited:
Took me about 11-12 seconds, somewhere around there. I honestly find it strange how I didn't see it immediately, I guess that's what makes it such a cool puzzle.

New Threads

Top Bottom