• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When Your Child Has Autism, You Can Swallow the 'Red Pill' or the 'Blue Pill'

An interesting way to think about it, to say the least.
I would say that my mum was definitely a mother who took a red pill in regards to me, and bless her for that. :)

It's an interesting way to put it. Might be useful for talking with "Autism parents," who are the typical "Blue Pill" people.

I never can keep the Matrix reference straight. My family's philosophy was always to try to work with people that were clearly trying their best, whether it was obvious like cerebral palsy or not obvious like a learning problem. Although no mercy for others that don't bother trying.

I never can keep the Matrix reference straight. My family's philosophy was always to try to work with people that were clearly trying their best, whether it was obvious like cerebral palsy or not obvious like a learning problem. Although no mercy for others that don't bother trying.

Problem solved. You now have a singleton (only one solution).

(Hands not made by me)

3457234.png

New Threads

Top Bottom