• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Your IQ? (Free-IQTest)

Very interesting.... I supposedly didn't speak until I was four and it was a complete sentence. I score 168 on the SB tests. I was a whiz at algebra but that wasn't until high school.

As far as I know nobody ever suspected me of being on the spectrum but thinking back it should have been fairly obvious.
Theoretically, you can use two different tests with equal accuracy as long as the average score of an unbiased sample group is 100.

l139.gif

Not too bad.

Isn't this test a little bit too easy? I can't say for sure (got 138) ... I have done a number of tests, an my outcomes range in between 115 and 130-somehwhat, but at times I scored as low as 110...

Isn't this test a little bit too easy? I can't say for sure (got 138) ... I have done a number of tests, an my outcomes range in between 115 and 130-somehwhat, but at times I scored as low as 110...
I think it's definitely easier than a real test. Keep in mind that most results here are from an aspie community.

Tests are sometimes fun and interesting (I also tested as Slytherin for my Harry Potter house!) but are all ultimately meaningless. I wish that somehow our society could move away from academic testing and subsequent judgements, but I have no idea how that could be achieved.

What Hogwarts House Would You Be Sorted Into?

s.jpg

Last edited:
Tests are sometimes fun and interesting (I also tested as Slytherin for my Harry Potter house!) but are all ultimately meaningless. I wish that somehow our society could move away from academic testing and subsequent judgements, but I have no idea how that could be achieved.

What Hogwarts House Would You Be Sorted Into?

View attachment 35671
I think tests are fine, some are for fun but the real tests tell you more about yourself. Ex. I'm a bit of a science stud however I get bored in school because I don't learn anything new. I thought I would fail the final exam but I was the only one to get a 100. It just goes to show that a new perspective can be good.

New Threads

Top Bottom