• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your "Happy Place"?

EricD

I'm at my happy place, the golf course! Played like doo & still carded 43 on the front nine, I'll take it! I haven't played since Christmas Eve.

Sitting here on my pc. I have access to endless amounts of information and, when I'm in need of them, computer games. It's quiet, it's a predictable environment and it's away from people.

My room. I can sit at my computer and have access to endless information in whatever I was lately interested in. It is where I spend most my free time.

My only refuge is laying down on my bed and visualizing.

I see a lovely little angel, holding me in her arms, cooing, injecting me with a needle to end my life. As soon as I'm gone, she lifts me up and carries me to heaven.

In good time that'll be reality, sort of.

My happy place..... It was when I was hunting down dragons!
On the back of my motorcycle.
I at least once a year to confront anxiety, have a grad adventure!
Camping in the redwoods.
Whitewater rafting. Crater Lake. Canada.
Sometimes, I set a destination in mind. But my chasing the roads....

I would be out riding alone for about 5 days. Camp light. Set up places to crash for the night. And thinking of ridding over to Tahoe

My only refuge is laying down on my bed and visualizing.

I see a lovely little angel, holding me in her arms, cooing, injecting me with a needle to end my life. As soon as I'm gone, she lifts me up and carries me to heaven.

In good time that'll be reality, sort of.

That makes me sad, why say that? :(

I go for a walk with my dog, walk for a long time until i feel kind of lost, find a secluded spot preferably in the middle of a wood, and then just sit there for a good 15 minutes or so enjoying the silence.

Dog starts to wonder why we've stopped, so then we get up and go.

My happy place is at home with my family.

However, the golf course does sound pretty good. I might ask my wife if I can go golfing.

1 on 1 situations with a few select people or Alone watching youtube, browsing the internet, or playing video games (in Multiplayer games I like playing with a group of 3 or 4 others).

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1455132671.274448.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom