• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What’s your favorite beverage

Choose up to 3 :)

• Tea

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Herbal tea

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Espresso, or other specialty

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Spring water

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sparkling water

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Soda, all kinds

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Iced tea

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • fruit juice, all kinds

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • sugar in your beverage

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Water with ice has to be super cold. I will also drink sparkling water in the lime or lime cherry flavours or soda but only sprite, sierra mist, ginger ale and very rarely (like every 3-5 years) root beer. Nothing alcoholic as I am underage but also in my limited encounters with alcohol the taste is bad and does very little to me behaviour wise so i don't plan to drink ever really.
You're not really missing anything! In terms of alcohol

Coca-Cola original ,lucozade sport(rehydration drink with vitamin b and potassium) orange, cherry, orangina original, decaf English breakfast tea, decaf instant coffee with sweetened soya milk or sweetened oat milk, Coppella cloudy apple juice, not from concentrate pure orange juice with bits, lucozade (glucose replacement drink)original.

coffee(some times i drink coffee when my mom is not around)
some times tea
milk
juices
chicken broth
beef broth
water
coconut water some times
verry some times coke

Iced coffee is definitely my number one favorite.
Hmm. This is a hard choice between the rest... tea, juice, flavored water, coconut water, smoothies, Capri Sun, Dunkin Donuts coconut refreshers, virgin cocktails, and almond milk.

I don't remember if I've mentioned this before, but my meds are dehydrating so I drink beverages all day long. So I have to drink a lot of sports drinks too.

Nothing beats black tea, but...

14a_spindriftimg_3006.jpg

I just found these things and they're my new favorite mocktail!

I just moved near a Safeway. They have these bottles near the self checkout for 99 cents. I don't even know what the beverage is called.

Anyway, I'm obsessed.

It's Safeway Select brand. It's basically like seltzer, but they come in flavors like orange creamsickle or blackberry raspberry, and are artificially sweetened. They're almost like Italian Soda.

I'm drinking one right now, as my midnight, bedside beverage, and oh it's just lovely. Kind of medicine-sweet, but so good.

New Threads

Top Bottom