• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's up with UFOs these days?

what has always bothered me is relativity working better in four spatial dimensions which was investigated and then was abandoned due to it leading the string theory which now has its own issues. have the alien figured this out? non locality Bells theorem is a big clue that their is more to to the universe then meets the eye.

Last edited:
Very interesting subject that we will never find out the whole truth of what is known. This is an interview you all may want to watch:

Just found something interesting Zeeman crater on far side of moon is has a number of anomalies that appear to be related to aliens. did not expect to see that this morning. Just happened to be watching u-tube video on moon landing. What a coincident.

Last edited:
Based on the balance of probabilities yes there is possible physics for an intelligent alien to travel here to earth and I doubt they have recently acquired this knowledge, possibly shared with other aliens so we may be late to the party.

so we may be late to the party.
Yes, we're late to the party. :D

We're 3 hairs from being baboons and have an extremely limited understanding of physics and our universe. It makes perfect sense that there are nay-sayers thinking all of this is impossible.

The thought of us being totally alone in this universe is a very lonely thought, and frankly quite depressing. The sooner we can travel quickly between the planets, star systems, and galaxies, and make meaningful peaceful contact with our neighbors, the better. So far, humans have not been good stewards of this planet. I hope we can turn things around, learn from our past mistakes, continue to progress, and make a better world for our children. I really am cautiously optimistic that there are and have been many different species of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. If any of this is true, and I hope it is, they've shown great restraint and appear to be monitoring us without malicious intent.

300 hundred years ago if you had mentioned, not too far in the future you could cross the ocean in a few hours. you would be laughed off the planet. 60 years ago, to visit my parents' home country we need to take a ship. 10 years later the two youngest siblings took a plane. that's how fast things can change we are one physics break through from going on vacation somewhere else in the universe. Sounds like the malicious face peelers have landed in Peru last week.

Click onto YouTube and watch these hearings. The "non-human biologicals" apparently were alive and well enough to actually physically harm personnel. When he said that, everyone in the room got a bit wide-eyed. No, I don't think he was implying DNA, animals, plants, and insects. He was implying actual intelligent beings.
I believe this about as much as I believe in lizard people.

I am interested but haven't really looked into the recent UFO news, other then read that they say there are flying objects they can't identify and do not seem to have known flying characteristics.

But I tend to think if true, that these are just craft of a foreign nation with a tech we don't have, which is actually scarier to me then aliens in a way. I don't know what aliens will be like, but I know there are nations hostile to us. Having worked out on the Nevada ranges myself around Area 51, I saw no evidence of anything exterrestrial nor ever met anyone who said they had, and ammong ourselfves there always was talk/rumor/leaks about unusual events. I remember one of the organizations like NSA saying if we ever did find aliens that even with the most top secret protocols in existance they esimated the secret would only last 45 minutes. A story like that just couldn't be kept quiet, the lure to be that whistleblower, sell it, tell Mom, etc.

But if anyone could post link to most accurate current reports, I would appreciate it. My info is pretty dated now.
Could easily be aircraft we are developing ourselves. Could be unknown atmospheric phenomena. Could be that humans have flawed perceptions and many times we see what we've been primed to see. Could be some people want their minutes of fame so they can write their book or go on the talk circuit. Probably all the above.

If someone has the technology to cross interstellar space, they would either contact us or not want us to know about them. Either way, they'd accomplish what they wanted without ever needing to be in visual range.

The sum total of all human knowledge is available with a simple internet connection. That level of sig-int is achievable by ordinary human satellite/radio technology. You don't need to lay eyes on anything.

The idea that aliens are dancing around just in sight but not close enough to be confirmed is absurd.

Could easily be aircraft we are developing ourselves. Could be unknown atmospheric phenomena. Could be that humans have flawed perceptions and many times we see what we've been primed to see. Could be some people want their minutes of fame so they can write their book or go on the talk circuit. Probably all the above.

If someone has the technology to cross interstellar space, they would either contact us or not want us to know about them. Either way, they'd accomplish what they wanted without ever needing to be in visual range.

The sum total of all human knowledge is available with a simple internet connection. That level of sig-int is achievable by ordinary human satellite/radio technology. You don't need to lay eyes on anything.

The idea that aliens are dancing around just in sight but not close enough to be confirmed is absurd.

The military, as well as, domestic commercial airline pilots have been recording and interacting with these things for years. These craft are quite often picked up on radar, chased, even been fired upon. It's frequent enough that professionals are expressing an air safety issue as well as a national security issue. The military brass have been abundantly clear that the behaviors exhibited by these unidentified craft are not of any technology or understanding of physics we or anyone else on Earth possess.

Sure, if this was all civilians with grainy photo/video and a story to tell, that is one thing, and does happen. However, when you have professionals under oath wanting legal protections for their colleagues, have safety concerns, and national security concerns, it takes on another level of legitimacy, in my opinion.

All I can say is that I am leaving the door open to a possibility that some of this is real.

professionals under oath wanting legal protections for their colleagues
Lie all the time. Or completely misinterpret the evidence they see.

I'd bet dollars against pennies there are a hundred professionals who would say there is nothing to the claim but they don't get invited to the hearing because hearings are all about generating news coverage, not seeking truth.

About the same as my own perspective. I would say I think it unlikely our own tech. If that was so it would not be talked about by the military. Pilots would be debrifed after seeing something, etc. It could happen by someone going rogue, security wise or an error along the way.

Only a possible scenerio, is it involves high speed foreign drone (essentially missles), perhaps this new supersonic tech (China/Russia) that is talked about. Part of their testing or spying. We have done the same to them along the way all along. Seemed odd that about the same time this story popped, China got caught deploying old fashioned spy ballons (I assume spy - don't really know). That was just weird timing.

I can't also rule out some theatricals here. Exagerating to frighten people to get more dollars for military R&D budget.

Lie all the time. Or completely misinterpret the evidence they see.

I'd bet dollars against pennies there are a hundred professionals who would say there is nothing to the claim but they don't get invited to the hearing because hearings are all about generating news coverage, not seeking truth.
Then why decades of redacted documents on the topic? Why is there an element of "don't ask, don't tell" amongst military and aviation professionals? Why do people with top secret clearance get denied access? Why is there a level of security clearance above "top secret" specifically when it comes to this? Why are the military beginning to release video to the mainstream media? We don't scramble military fighter jets to intercept atmospheric phenomena. Air traffic controllers, tracking stations, and pilots all over the world are identifying these objects. Our most advanced military aircraft are being outmaneuvered and left behind at speeds that can barely be measured, and this has been going on since the 1940's. I could go on and on here, but the point being, if there's "nothing to see here", then why the great lengths to cover something up? So, clearly, "something" is going on. As one might say, "There's a rat in the kitchen."

Starting to get ideas as of how aliens could travel and what coordinate system they would use watching a u-tube video on LIe groups sometimes my mind just gets too active. relating obscure ideas together.

New Threads

Top Bottom