• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what's the weirdest dream you had? or any dreams, really :)

do you remember your dreams?

• yes, i do :)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • now and then i do if it stands out for some reason :|

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no i don't. phooey. :(

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I normally never remember dreams but one really scared me one time. I had come home from work and fell asleep on the couch, when I woke up I was completely paralysed. I couldn't even move my mouth, only my eyes.

It took me a little while to realise that I was only dreaming that I was awake. I woke up properly a little while later.

The strangest dream l had was all my lovers were in a room. That was too strange. It wasn't a big room, and it wasn't that many but it was weird how they all subconsciously were there for me. I was quite younger when l had this dream.

I had a dream where I was watching Descendants on Disney+ and for some odd reason I was in the movie. Maleficent was played by Terri Hatcher instead of Kristen Chenoweth for some odd reason and Cruella De Vil was played by Eartha Kitt. I said to one of the other kids, “At least she isn’t being played by Kristen Chenoweth!” And they bursted out laughing hard.

cool dream i enjoyed from last night:

following a series of cases of insomnia, i became a "dream priest" who heard confession of dreams where people would tell me their dreams and then i could see what the issue was. i would hear their dream and then ask them to give me an item from the dream, releasing them from their insomnia. i remember getting a plastic cup and a stuffed animal. these things were related to some way in which they wronged a friend or loved one, and upon relinquishing the item from their dream, they were able to sleep again.

i dreamt i was riding in a motor home owned by a new acquaintance, a friend of a friend, he was a retiring bus driver, and he invited me on his last bus drive up in Seattle, on a Friday afternoon, and at about 6:30PM he had some kind of medical incident behind the wheel and veered the bus off an overpass and we twisted in the air and landed on the roof of the bus against a row of parked cars, there were at least 4 bloody dead bodies i could see before i awoke.

i dreamt i was in a live-action version of a melange of movies, "treasure of the sierra madre," "patton" and "the godfather" - the scene was in Messina, Italy, in the narrow warren of inner city backstreets and bazaars as though it was in the middle east, then i saw The Godfather ride past in a convertible chevy, and me and my dad and his female friend got into another car and we drove in pursuit of The Godfather, the highway was rocky but traffic was surprisingly swift, but we lost The Godfather and turned back to the bazaars, the car folded up into a suitcase and i sat at another table and watched my dad and his friend amiably chatting away.

I think I had a "Warning dream" about a man I was seeing last year.
Sorry in advance for tangent.
If I did have the dream before things got bad, it tells me I have pre-cognitive dreams that I will listen to in future.
The warning dream said he wants to get in my knickers, even though he was not saying anything sexual at the time, if I am correct about the timing of the dream.
It turns out, we ended up "sexting" and he used me, still, I am glad I never got him in my flat, as he might have done something sinister.
He "Forgot" to tell me a girl lives with him, and told me I brought on stress, as he has TLE seizures, he really messed with my head, and turned my social group against me, which is a shame, as this group was one of the first local group of people I saw after socially isolating indoors for several years.

I once had a dream where I was floating through outer space and dancing amongst the stars in stoned isolation. It was like my own private space odyssey experience. I wish more of my dreams were like that one.

I think I had a "Warning dream" about a man I was seeing last year.
Sorry in advance for tangent.
If I did have the dream before things got bad, it tells me I have pre-cognitive dreams that I will listen to in future.
The warning dream said he wants to get in my knickers, even though he was not saying anything sexual at the time, if I am correct about the timing of the dream.
It turns out, we ended up "sexting" and he used me, still, I am glad I never got him in my flat, as he might have done something sinister.
He "Forgot" to tell me a girl lives with him, and told me I brought on stress, as he has TLE seizures, he really messed with my head, and turned my social group against me, which is a shame, as this group was one of the first local group of people I saw after socially isolating indoors for several years.
Regardless where your caution came from, I commend you for escaping such a user. Of course my bias is showing. I could never be so manipulative and had many discussions about that with my counselor since I twisted that into a negative, thinking that I was not a normal male. I still have antipathy towards guys like that.

I've had a few prophetic dreams, but the most memorable, perhaps because I got to describe it to someone immediately, began in a movie theatre. A show with an uplifting theme and a happy resolution had ended, and we were heading outside. It had been an early performance, and as usual, I was a bit disoriented to be re-entering daytime, but not unpleasantly. I wandered away from the crowd to better enjoy a fabulous, sky-filling early sunset, and soon came to a very wide set of stone steps, with just a few stumps of ancient columns on the plinth. There was a trickle of water coming down the steps, so I followed it up. It came from a thin stream crossing an empty desert, and as it got to the steps, it formed a small pool. Grounded on the near shore was a large, well-equipped lifeboat.
I concluded that life is full of surprises, and wasted effort, but is still enjoyable.

Lately, they've all been weird, and mostly nightmares and night terrors that are terrifying and catastrophic and almost always end in death. Also sleep paralysis.
Kind of reflects the state of the world, and the part of the world I live in, right now.

i dreamt that i met a pen pal in person, and they wanted me to give them half of my urine. i'm not going to pretend to understand what that was about.

Last night I had this weird dream where I was at some extremely wealthy rich girl’s birthday party and it was being hosted by a woman I knew and the girl’s family kept messing with this woman’s house. The hot tub was filled with chlorine dyed blue even though the girl claimed it was mineral water and then she had the sprinklers in the house to rain Champagne on everyone and all of the alcoholics were panicking and shoving themselves into the bathroom which was also raining champagne. The woman was furious that now her plumbing was ruined and this girl’s family kept showing off their wealth.

I was at the sea where some foreigners were swimming. It was forbidden to swim there apparently after a certain hour so i was looking for a spot i could swim. I have already discerned the hidden meaning of this dream :D

I was at the sea where some foreigners were swimming. It was forbidden to swim there apparently after a certain hour so i was looking for a spot i could swim. I have already discerned the hidden meaning of this dream :D

Would you like to share that hidden meaning with us? Just curious how one comes to a conclusion about the meaning of a dream.

Would you like to share that hidden meaning with us? Just curious how one comes to a conclusion about the meaning of a dream.
I interpreted it as me being unable to find a safe outlet for my emotions. Water symbolizes emotions according to many dream interpretation sites

I interpreted it as me being unable to find a safe outlet for my emotions. Water symbolizes emotions according to many dream interpretation sites
Oh, I see. Sorry if I pressurized you into giving an answer. I should have stated 'if you don't mind' in my previous post.

I tend to dream about water as well. I have a recurring dream that I'm swimming in a big pool of water and then a number of orcas (killer whales) are introduced into the water. I love orcas usually, but I'm terrified that they're gonna rip me to pieces in the water, but so far none of them have ever harmed me in a dream. Maybe the orcas represent people, who knows?

Thanks for sharing your dream interpretation.

Oh, I see. Sorry if I pressurized you into giving an answer. I should have stated 'if you don't mind' in my previous post.

I tend to dream about water as well. I have a recurring dream that I'm swimming in a big pool of water and then a number of orcas (killer whales) are introduced into the water. I love orcas usually, but I'm terrified that they're gonna rip me to pieces in the water, but so far none of them have ever harmed me in a dream. Maybe the orcas represent people, who knows?

Thanks for sharing your dream interpretation.
I didn't feel pressured, i actually like talking about vague stuff like this haha.

That dream might mean you are afraid of your emotions maybe? I don't know the meaning of orcas but fish symbolize good things i think. Like good things happening to you or good luck

I didn't feel pressured, i actually like talking about vague stuff like this haha.

That dream might mean you are afraid of your emotions maybe? I don't know the meaning of orcas but fish symbolize good things i think. Like good things happening to you or good luck

That's an interesting way at looking at it. Am I afraid of my emotions? Maybe. Sometimes I think I'm afraid of good things happening to me, like I feel don't really deserve it. My initial thought was that it represented my mistrust for people. I'm very afraid of getting to know people on a deeper level. I meet and greet with a lot of people, but I only know them as acquaintances.

That's an interesting way at looking at it. Am I afraid of my emotions? Maybe. Sometimes I think I'm afraid of good things happening to me, like I feel don't really deserve it. My initial thought was that it represented my mistrust for people. I'm very afraid of getting to know people on a deeper level. I meet and greet with a lot of people, but I only know them as acquaintances.
That's also me. I have lots of acquaintances, but they are not friends.

I am also scared to get to know people, as i want to think well of them and if you get to know people you see all of their dark side

New Threads

Top Bottom