• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the secret to qualifying for online surveys ?

GoofKing

All your bases are belong to us
I'm trying to earn some in-game currency and was wondering if their was a trick to qualifying for them and if anyone has any experience with taking surveys or has figured it out.

I tried a number of things like male, early to mid 20's, 30 to 55K of income, has finished school and is in college, but these credentials don't seem to be working at all and I keep going through an endless loop here. Granted, there were some surveys I completed but the problem is that I was randomly rushing through them :/

I can't understand what their looking for exactly ...

Do what Dory does. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....

Most survey sites also have checks in place to see if you're lying or rushing. It'd be better to stick to one set of credentials and carry out your answers under it, and slow down a bit so you don't miss the trick questions like "click #4 so we know you're paying attention".

What site are you using? I'm on InboxDollars. Granted, most of the surveys they send me to here, there, and yonder have often immediately disqualified me for being white or poor or from the South. Some surveys specifically require for you to have a problem like diabetes or arthritis, or to be a smoker, or have an iPhone. I'm healthy, have no vices, don't shop much, and have an old flip phone, so I get disqualified from a lot of those. Basically I take surveys on food, and what cars and phones it would take to tempt me to make a new purchase.

I'm also on YouGov. Pretty much guaranteed to get 500 points for each survey and 100,000 points can be redeemed for $100, although most surveys are very boring "buzz point" surveys that want to know current public opinion of certain brands and companies. Some are very interesting, there was a survey a few weeks back asking about hygiene, like if you pee in the shower. I really wish they'd posted the results, I wanted a good laugh over how many people would admit to that.

I've tried a few other sites like InboxPays and some Panda thing, but they think they HAVE to have a phone number and I say my phone number is none of their business, so we went our separate ways.

Do what Dory does. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....

Most survey sites also have checks in place to see if you're lying or rushing. It'd be better to stick to one set of credentials and carry out your answers under it, and slow down a bit so you don't miss the trick questions like "click #4 so we know you're paying attention".

I mostly don't quite rush through them until I feel like I'm taking the actual survey itself :/ I noticed there's a prequalification stage beforehand where most of the trick questions are ...

What site are you using? I'm on InboxDollars. Granted, most of the surveys they send me to here, there, and yonder have often immediately disqualified me for being white or poor or from the South. Some surveys specifically require for you to have a problem like diabetes or arthritis, or to be a smoker, or have an iPhone. I'm healthy, have no vices, don't shop much, and have an old flip phone, so I get disqualified from a lot of those. Basically I take surveys on food, and what cars and phones it would take to tempt me to make a new purchase.

I'm also on YouGov. Pretty much guaranteed to get 500 points for each survey and 100,000 points can be redeemed for $100, although most surveys are very boring "buzz point" surveys that want to know current public opinion of certain brands and companies. Some are very interesting, there was a survey a few weeks back asking about hygiene, like if you pee in the shower. I really wish they'd posted the results, I wanted a good laugh over how many people would admit to that.

I've tried a few other sites like InboxPays and some Panda thing, but they think they HAVE to have a phone number and I say my phone number is none of their business, so we went our separate ways.

This is actually for an online game and I mostly do the surveys to earn a little in-game currency. I'm thinking up an alternative way to earn a little cash and make enough to make some purchases in the game.

I'm looking into Paypal and making money online. When I have them set up, I'll look into your sites :D

I was wondering if there was a cheat sheet to help qualify for surveys faster and easier. I don't like the game's method since Kabam likes to cater to the credit card users and laugh in the faces of us free players trying to earn a little in-game currency. By laughing I mean not care about the security of the people trying to earn diamonds :/

My WOT (Web of Trust) reported a lot of scam and malicious sites ...

I might also look into peaceful protesting with the help of decent paying players until Kabam takes better care of the sites they offer to earn in-game currency ...

Admittedly, I'm not that familiar with in-game surveys. I think on one game or two I did try the survey thing, but I didn't have the patience for it. I'm mostly familiar with other sites and I'm assuming the same principals apply. InboxDollars rewards through checks and prepaid debit cards, and YouGov had a bunch of different things their points are good for, including cards. I don't think either work off of Paypal just yet.

Admittedly, I'm not that familiar with in-game surveys. I think on one game or two I did try the survey thing, but I didn't have the patience for it. I'm mostly familiar with other sites and I'm assuming the same principals apply. InboxDollars rewards through checks and prepaid debit cards, and YouGov had a bunch of different things their points are good for, including cards. I don't think either work off of Paypal just yet.

The thing about earning some in-game currency through offers is that sometimes you'll get lucky and just need to give out an e-mail or even better, the site accepts a fake name and address and telephone number lol. I've never earned more than 18 dimes or what players nicknamed, diamonds in the online game I'm trying to advance at :D

My dad might help me earn at 35 dimes through signing up for Hulu Plus, but I'm beginning to see how much it's like having pocket money for candy and junk food. A couple of times, well more than once, I gambled some box items for chances to win better items. That hasn't quite worked out for me yet lol

Good news is this game accepts Paypal :D

One of my biggest problems with Kabam is how they seem to spit in the faces of free players trying to earn some pocket dimes by not checking what they offer more closely. This makes me want to start a little protest by appealing to the paying customers to try and go a few days or at least a week without paying for diamonds.

The biggest hit would be around Christmas time lol the last week before Christmas I want to rally up at least few hundred or more paying players to go without paying for the game until Kabam makes their offers more secure and stop linking to spam, phishing and malicious sites ...

Sorry for rambling on and on about that lol ...

I use SwagBucks and have recently been trying a lot of surveys because I'm saving up for something expensive on Amazon. I get frustrated with them too. I'm 21, high school graduate, no college, I'm unemployed, I don't have any major diseases or a cell phone, I'm not the sole decision maker for my household, etc. so I get disqualified from a lot of surveys. Seriously, they should make more surveys for people like me. I mostly take surveys on Internet usage, how much TV I watch, what kinds of gadgets or fragrances or drinks or whatever I think are a good idea, etc.
A few weeks ago I was disqualified after answering that I'd taken another survey about what the current survey was about, so I guess they don't like that. If I can give any advice, it's to say you haven't taken other surveys. That might only help in a few instances though.

A few weeks ago I was disqualified after answering that I'd taken another survey about what the current survey was about, so I guess they don't like that. If I can give any advice, it's to say you haven't taken other surveys. That might only help in a few instances though.
I use that trick to avoid surveys I don't want to take, like sports, celebrities, and politics. "Yup. Just did fifteen each, boy-howdy, am I opinionated about that! Might want to send me elsewhere so I don't tip the scales too much." :D

I use that trick to avoid surveys I don't want to take, like sports, celebrities, and politics. "Yup. Just did fifteen each, boy-howdy, am I opinionated about that! Might want to send me elsewhere so I don't tip the scales too much." :D

XD Yeah.
Actually, I hate it when they send me to another survey, saying they're "matching me up with the survey that's right for me." No, they're just directing me to another survey for sick people with important jobs that I'm not going to qualify for. I don't even know if I'd get paid for a survey I was redirected to, so I just exit the tab and try another one from my dashboard.
On a more positive note, I completed two surveys today, one about pizza and the other about the cover of some new DVD, and from them I earned enough SwagBucks to reach my exact total goal for today. :) I'm trying to do that every day this month.

I'm going to have to have a look at this Swagbucks, Umbrella lol I can trust it if it works out for you as I'm pretty sure your not the type to scam people :D

Like I said before, there's got to be some sort of qualifying cheat sheet that people can use lol

Want to get every single survey? Pose as a Latina, with a PhD, 2.5 children, income of 50-100k a year, primary decision maker, non-partisan. That should get you into 95% or so of them.

New Threads

Top Bottom