• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the longest you've gone without stepping outside?

What's the longest you've gone without stepping outside?

• A day

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A few days

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A week

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • A month

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A few months

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A year

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Over a year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A whole week. :lol: - And that was because I really unwell at the time and that's what ended up ruining my week. :thumbsdown:

Wait, does going out to the garage to get Coke count? If it does then like... 2 days maybe. That I can remember.
Obv. I couldn't walk for several years and other trivial stuff but yeah.
EMZ=]

I'm not sure, I would assume it wouldn't count, idk?
I did however not walked outside for a week, not even to the shops, bleeping flu, I spent all summer trying to recover. :thumbsdown:

A week. That was when I was 11 years old and had chicken pox. Thankfully I don't have a very vivid memory of that time, but I do remember that I was extremely miserable.

The most days for me is 5 days. Would have been longer if I didn't have to work EVERY weekend. Darn. The reason I did it? To get back at my dufus neighbors who kept fighting for parking spaces close to the entrance of the building. I usually park in my carport to keep my vehicle out of the elements, but this week I just didn't care. I made sure I took the primo spot and the car stayed for 5 long days (6 days actually since I work at night). My neighbor Mary called me saying she heard one of the neighbors upstairs talking to someone and saying "whose car is that?" As soon as I went to work, the space was taken by the time I came home the next morning. Those people seriously need something more to worry about!

Must have been about 2 weeks. I can go without food for a while, but once the cat's food begins to run out there's really no choice. Or I become catfood.

New Threads

Top Bottom