• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Xbox game to get?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Please don't go all Sony Pony on me about Xbox.

I'm considering Rock Band 4 for the singing, or something else entirely, maybe a copy of Tekken 7 for the fighting if it works on my console.

I already told you what game(s) it get... I will still stand by my fandom to the very last, Tomb Raider all the way! :p

Literally nobody has ever been weird about you preferring Xbox. You're the only one who keeps bringing up how much you hate Sony.

Rock Band 4 is a good choice. We had it when it came out and played it a lot. Eventually we lost interest and sold the game and all the instrument peripherals.

Literally nobody has ever been weird about you preferring Xbox. You're the only one who keeps bringing up how much you hate Sony.

Rock Band 4 is a good choice. We had it when it came out and played it a lot. Eventually we lost interest and sold the game and all the instrument peripherals.

They didn't have Rock Band 4, so I got Mass Effect Andromeda, a game I'm into having played the original Mass Effect games.

It pains me to say this as a BIG Xbox fan, but the Halo saga is MASSIVELY overrated IMO.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Personally I love Halo. We've played them all co-op. I really enjoyed ODST, even though many people didn't like it at all.

Voodoo Vince Remastered has been out for a while. Fantastic game. I had it when it originally came out on the first XBox, and got the remaster when that was released. Plays the same, but obviously looks a lot better :p

It pains me to say this as a BIG Xbox fan, but the Halo saga is MASSIVELY overrated IMO.

I respect your opinion, but I cannot agree with it. :eek:

You're entitled to your opinion.

Personally I love Halo. We've played them all co-op. I really enjoyed ODST, even though many people didn't like it at all.

I loved ODST! Much better than Reach and Halo 4.

On the subject of Xboxes and games, I just got Fallout New Vegas.

I loved ODST! Much better than Reach and Halo 4.

On the subject of Xboxes and games, I just got Fallout New Vegas.

I'm glad I'm not alone :D I'd never played Fallout, until I got Fallout 4 earlier this year. I haven't played much, because I'm terrible for playing a bit of a game here and a bit there unless it really draws me in and I can't put it down.

Slightly, but it's still pretty good, if open world games are your thing.

I hate driving games, I can't control the cars, just like the DVLA says I can't control a real car because of my AS and the fact I get mad easily, they said I'd be a candidate for "Road Rage".

I hate driving games, I can't control the cars, just like the DVLA says I can't control a real car because of my AS and the fact I get mad easily, they said I'd be a candidate for "Road Rage".

Conveniently in GTA you have plenty of weapons at your disposal for when the road rage hits.

I'm glad I'm not alone :D I'd never played Fallout, until I got Fallout 4 earlier this year. I haven't played much, because I'm terrible for playing a bit of a game here and a bit there unless it really draws me in and I can't put it down.

I haven't gotten a chance to play 4 yet. :(

New Threads

Top Bottom