• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What would you do if you won the lottery?

1: Tithe (At least I hope I would, but money is tempting)
2: Put half the money in a trust
3: Put half of what remains in savings
4: Retire my family members
5: Give to charity (Once again this is in the category of "at least I hope I would")
6: Buy a car
7: Buy clothes
8: Buy a house
9: Buy an RV
10: Travel and live like a hippie in said RV until I'm good and ready to go home
11: Live off of whatever is left in savings for the rest of my life

Disappear ,G-d might make me transparent if I tithed for that ,begin a court case against Amazon for the theft managed selling me this crap.

I would buy a few hundred acres of land in Alaska then build a log cabin on said land and live off it. I'd also probably buy a few hundred tarantulas and go to college and major in math. If I had any money left I'd probably have my Uncle invest it for me.

I would pay mercenaries to find and map every telemarketing call center in the us, then ship them each 40lbs of manure each and every single day

It's been six months since my previous post, I wonder if I'd still do the same thing? Let's see.

If I won something crazy, like Powerball or Mega Millions (neither of which I play, and you have to play to win, right?), and we are upwards of hundreds of millions of dollars... Hmm, let me think about that one...

And if I have to be totally honest with myself, and not just say what I hope I'd do:

I don't have any debt, so that's good.

I think, number one, I'd buy a really nice, really big automobile.

I'd put half in a trust for my daughter.

Then I'd retire all of my family very comfortably.

Then I'd go get medical treatment at one of those really expensive holistic medical centers they have in Mexico, where they are able to provide state of the art natural and conventional procedures.

I'd tithe and give a lot of it away to charity.

And with the rest, just sit on it, and give money to whoever asked, and just try to live simply, yet very comfortably, in a quiet corner of the world, surrounded by people I love most, and travel often.

Buy a large section of land, couple hundred acres, build houses for all our family who want to live there, pay off all the debts of our family, build a couple of different types of races tracks. Next, (this is important, ) buy ALL the motorcycles. After that, buy ALL the cars. Live off the interest of the rest.

share it with the best best best mom ever, travle place with the best best best mom ever buy a lot of thing i like like fun books collored paper clips rubber bands to fiddle with yummy starbucks coffee yummy baby food i like the taste and the texture of it yummy in the tummy, and i dont know what else that i will do

Stop worrying how I can live as a senior with health conditions.
Anyone look at the price for assisted living communities? Yowser!
No government help for it either.

I would spend 1/3, would invest 1/3 and would save 1/3 of it.

I would buy a high-end pc or laptop. but that´s not that important for me. I would buy or build a big modern house, where I have my peace. around this house no neighbors and no noise. I would maybe buy a car, but that´s also not that important for me.

I would gift some amount to people who supported me and where I think this people deserve it. depends on the money I have won.

I would also gift an amount to the forum and would buy everyone a vip upgrade (except the people who I find not sympathetic, but they are very less).

when I would have a million, then I would gift my family several thousands and the forum too. maybe more, depends on.

I would also gift 2 or 3 nice friends from the past. maybe to some forum members too single. tree and the other moderators for their efforts in the forum here. some other members who I think would deserve it. some other people from my past. for example one very nice teacher. I would make a list of all people I would want to gift.

and I would help friends when they would have money problems, especially when not self-indebted.

Last edited:
Keep 5,000 pound for myself to use for my life

Give the rest to a charity. Probably one that deals with one of these:
Anxiety disorders
Depression
Cancer
Homelessness
Animals

I'd invest it into stocks to make money from my money (I'm pretty sure capital gains tax is less than income tax) and then just live my life like normal but without needing to worry about money.

New Threads

Top Bottom