• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was your first crush. When was it?

My first actual crush was in prep and his name was Bradley.
He had a mullet style hair.

But those were stupid primary crushes.
The first real crush that I consider the real thing was in year 7 in high school.
And his name was Tim.
And it was because he talked to me in year 7.
And he seemed interested when he was talking to me and the popular girls there were getting mad and I liked seeing them mad. I thought I was ugly in year 7.
He had a head of soft blonde hair, big blue eyes and nice lips and I was obsessed.
I was utterly obsessed the whole of high school.
I thought I would change him into a good boy and marry him.
And everyone was like wow I do not know what you see in him
And now I think the same thing, was he even attractive?
Do not remember his face that much, his brother ben who was in yr 12 at the time was not bad and he had a pretty sister.
I kind of liked his brother a bit at first, saw him on school grounds but I was like no...too old.

My first actual crush was in prep and his name was Bradley.
He had a mullet style hair.

But those were stupid primary crushes.
The first real crush that I consider the real thing was in year 7 in high school.
And his name was Tim.
And it was because he talked to me in year 7.
And he seemed interested when he was talking to me and the popular girls there were getting mad and I liked seeing them mad. I thought I was ugly in year 7.
He had a head of soft blonde hair, big blue eyes and nice lips and I was obsessed.
I was utterly obsessed the whole of high school.
I thought I would change him into a good boy and marry him.
And everyone was like wow I do not know what you see in him
And now I think the same thing, was he even attractive?
Do not remember his face that much, his brother ben who was in yr 12 at the time was not bad and he had a pretty sister.
I kind of liked his brother a bit at first, saw him on school grounds but I was like no...too old.
Year 7?

New Threads

Top Bottom