• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2023 Edition)

I recently watched a video about a guy talking about how a tiktoker was faking Tourette’s.

Here is the link to the video if anyone is interested:

Are you a Fanilow?
Yes.
I made banners and website designs for his original fan club.
Now I am the moderator for a fan club on Facebook that has one of my drawings as the banner.
Barrydrawing2.jpg

When I was 12 I found out that a person could check out
volumes of the encyclopedia to take home. I especially
liked the part in the beginning pages of each letter
where the origins and development of the letters
were discussed.

I thought it looked like the little boy wanted his head
petted, not patted, when he leaned to the man and
raised the man's hand to his head. When he took
his father's hand and raised to his head, his father
stroked and scritched the boy's head.

Just seen the new trailer for the latest Disney adaptation of Peter Pan - called Peter Pan & Wendy and scheduled to be released directly to Disney+.
I'm not impressed by the trailer, but your opinions may differ:

A song that has been made for the character of Death from the new movie, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish. The video contains spoilers from the film:

It's this:

16 Clear Signs Of Magnesium Deficiency You Should Not Ignore​

1678848017423.png

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom