• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2023 Edition)

AGXStarseed

Carrying on the tradition for 2023.

Simply post the last video(s) you watched and want to share from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bitchute or some other video-streaming website. It doesn't matter whether its music, a cat video, some funny clips, etc.

As long as it doesn't contain anything against the rules (such as bad language), it should be fine.
Also, maybe put the title of your video above the video - just in case the video is removed from YouTube later and so people can still see what you put there.

Here we go to start us off:

Celtic Thunder - "Voices"

Last edited:
Wednesday on Netflix. We just finished the last episode tonight. Cool series and I think there will be a season 2. This is just the trailer for it.

I watched Lord of the Rings out of order, so I guess the Two Towers was my last 2022 film which is quite fortunate as it was the 20th anniversary of the film 14 days ago….And I always associate the trilogy as a Christmas film Because it was released in December and it has a tree, elves, santa, goodwill to all men etc. =)

I watched Lord of the Rings out of order, so I guess the Two Towers was my last 2022 film which is quite fortunate as it was the 20th anniversary of the film 14 days ago….And I always associate the trilogy as a Christmas film Because it was released in December and it has a tree, elves, santa, goodwill to all men etc. =)
For me, it is a New Year tradition, so I will be starting the trilogy today! It always starts my year off in a great way. It’s amazing that it’s been 20 years.

For me it was Dead Pool, 1 & 2. I'm looking forward to #3.

I was never able to watch a movie if I've read the books first, if they vary from the original story line or even if they cast the wrong actors I can no longer watch. So I've only ever seen snippets of Lord Of The Rings and Game Of Thrones. I simply can't watch them.

The only one I've seen that follows the book exactly with no deviations is The Chronicles Of Riddick. Loved that movie.

For me, it is a New Year tradition, so I will be starting the trilogy today! It always starts my year off in a great way. It’s amazing that it’s been 20 years.
Yes, I seem to watch them around this holiday period and often read the book too although the films have more of a special place in my heart than the book but thats only because I grew up with the films as a kid.=D
For me it was Dead Pool, 1 & 2. I'm looking forward to #3.

I was never able to watch a movie if I've read the books first, if they vary from the original story line or even if they cast the wrong actors I can no longer watch. So I've only ever seen snippets of Lord Of The Rings and Game Of Thrones. I simply can't watch them.

The only one I've seen that follows the book exactly with no deviations is The Chronicles Of Riddick. Loved that movie.
I didn’t realize that they were making another one!=D

Game of Thrones ruined most of the quality surprises for me after reading the books before the tv show. I like the books but I am not sure if they will be finished, and the tv series…well, I am too salty about the ending. Saying that, I read Percy Jackson as a kid too, and I just cant watch any of the films. Same for Harry Potter. I really loved the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, more than I did the book but I think that is because I was still hyped from the Lord of the Rings when the film was released.=)

I very much doubt the the Game of Thrones books will ever be finished, he's not exactly young any more.

When searching for more of his books I came across The Wildcard series and I really enjoyed those. It could well be the story that many modern TV shows like The 4400 and Heroes were based on.

Some videos from a Japanese lady living in the UK. I do find it endearing to see a lot of things I probably take for granted been talked about by her, while it was also nice to see her positive reactions to a lot of it.

01. 5 Culture Shocks

02. 14 reasons she likes living in England

03. 7 Favourite things about English culture

04. 5 Favourite British foods

George Clooney was a fan of South Park at the time and wanted to be on the show, Matt and Trey offered him the role of Stan’s dog, Sparky in this episode. He later went on to voice Dr. Doctor (known as Dr. Gauche in South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut). This notably happened with Jay Leno in season one, episode 13 of the show where he voiced cartman’s cat Mr Kitty. This even extended to Jerry Seinfeld, but all he was offered was the role of a mutant turkey in season one, episode 8 after he called Matt and Trey requesting that he voiced a character on the show.

Last edited:
The Secret Chord - "Hadley's Hope"

Lyrics:
The moment has arrived
We're getting ready
To leave it all behind
We're moving away from Earth
My heart is breaking
Will I ever see you again?

I wonder if everything will be all right
'cause I can not forget
They let us down