• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you achieved? (Including game achievements/Trophies)

I beat my record on the hardest 9 x 9 Jigsawdoku, now 7:27. I know there are others who are faster than me, but I'm glad to improve... :)

I finally mastered my Pattern in Taekwondo, I am officially ready for the grading on the 10th of December.

I WILL be a yellow belt!

Well, I just received great news!, I passed/won a university course I had repeated 2 times before and in this one I was worried because I needed a score of 93 of 100max in a test which was 50% of the total semester grade!

New Threads

Top Bottom